• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Family Roleplay

Walking_at_night

Lately I've been really wanting to try a family type roleplay with really fluffy moments. I'd like to tie in a surprise pregnancy for my female for drama but that only has to be one element. I'm up for just about anything. Two adults just now falling in love. Maybe your character has current kids. A kid randomly shows up on the porch. The plot is pretty much open!

I'll say this again in the beginning because I've been getting a lot of inquiries about these.
I'm not interested in:
  • I don't play stories with abuse as a theme. That includes: Self harm. Having a child from an abusive partner. Running away from an abusive partner. A child entering into a foster care because of abuse. I also don't tolerate physical, emotional or mental abuse toward my characters.
  • I don't like kingdom type stories. That includes of princes and princesses, nobles, royalty, ect. (Unless there's a good twist.)
  • Futuristic or post-apocalyptic.
  • Robots
  • Circus
  • Aliens
I'm huge fan of fantasy elements. I'll play humans or fantasy creatures (other than werewolves.) I also enjoy modern stories. I'm looking for a creative idea or an overdone plot but with an interesting twist!

A little bit about what you can expect from me:
  • I've been roleplaying off and on for the last 10 years or so, so I'd consider myself capable of keeping our story as simple as you'd like or give it depth and complexity. I also love to write and will typically give you a very detailed post ranging from a few paragraphs to 1000 words depending on how much your reply leaves me to work with.
  • For playing I like to use discord but we can play on here with no issues! For some reason I have issues with notifications so I constantly have to refresh the site so you'd likely receive more posts over discord and it won't look like I'm stalking our story.
  • I'm active with stories and love to dive deep into my character's mind. You can expect at least one quality post per day but more time than not I'll give many more. If I'm really into a story then I'll keep it going for years. I don't like to quit stories so if you're no longer interested or life becomes too busy tell me. I promise I'll understand!
  • Please post at least once per day. I enjoy keeping the creative energy going.
  • I don't like plotting but rather letting our characters create the world as we help guide them around a general idea.
  • On the flip side, I do love to world build!
  • I'm craving a cute, fluffy love story with all the drama.
  • I'd prefer it if my partner is closer to around 25+ so I can connect for company for ooc chatter!

What I don't like:
  • Godmoding. Don't do it. I don't care if you have powerful characters. Don't make them so powerful it's just not fun anymore. I'll admit I have some Godly characters that are very overpowered but I don't let them use their powers. They are for depth if we want to give our story a certain element. My normal characters are all very evenly constructed and have weaknesses. Even my paranormal vampires and other creatures.
  • I don't have many limits but I don't like abuse. I do like my horror, gore, violence ect but don't walk up to my character and smack them telling them hurtful things that beat them down.
  • There's a line for romance also. I don't mind giving it a physical feel but I wont go in depth and describe it. I'll admit, I'm not good at it and find it best to leave the event up to the imagination.

What I'm looking for:
  • I currently don't have any plots but I'm more than willing to try a story you have in mind as long as it doesn't involve a kingdom. I don't like the structure. I also don't play amnesia or aliens.
  • I'm the most easy going partner. If you have an idea, great! Let's try it! If you don't like something, let's fix it. I'll defiantly help with idea's also. I have a lot of free time right now and like to spend it thinking how to better our story and what would be some fun scenarios.
  • Please be detailed and leave me something to work with. I will make sure to do that in return. I play with the mindset that no story is going to last so I take pride in each post I send knowing it may be the last.
  • I'm not a fan of we can't do this because it doesn't make sense. Let's find a way to make it possible.

Message me if you're interested and if you have an idea in mind! If you don't have a plot I'm also a fan of world building and throwing our characters into it to create their own plot. Those have been some of my most fun stories yet.

Last edited:
I have another thread up but this one is a little bit more specific than a dark fantasy!

Lately I've been really wanting to try a family type roleplay with really fluffy moments. I'd like to tie in a surprise pregnancy for my female for drama but that only has to be one element. I'm up for any senerio. Two adults just now falling in love. Maybe your character has current kids. A kid randomly shows up on the porch. The plot is pretty much open!

• I've been roleplaying off and on for the last 10 years or so, so I'd consider myself to be advanced and capable of keeping our story as simple as you'd like or give it depth and complexity. I also love to write and will typically give you a very detailed post ranging from a few paragraphs to 1000 words depending on how much your reply leaves me to work with.
  • For playing I like to use discord but we can play on here with no issues! For some reason I have issues with notifications so I constantly have to refresh the site so you'd likely receive more posts over discord and it won't look like I'm stalking our story.
  • I'm extremely active with stories and love to dive deep into my character's mind. You can expect at least one quality post per day but more time than not I'll give many more. If I'm really into a story then I'll keep it going for years. I don't like to quit stories so if you're no longer interested or life becomes too busy tell me. I promise I'll understand!
  • I don't like plotting but rather letting our characters create the world as we help guide them around a general idea.
  • I'd prefer it if my partner is closer to around 25 so I can connect for company for ooc chatter!

What I don't like:
  • Godmoding. Don't do it. I don't care if you have powerful characters. Don't make them so powerful it's just not fun anymore. I'll admit I have some Godly characters that are very overpowered but I don't let them use their powers. They are for depth if we want to give our story a certain element. My normal characters are all very evenly constructed and have weaknesses. Even my paranormal vampires and other creatures.
  • I don't have many limits but I don't like abuse. I do like my horror, gore, violence ect but don't walk up to my character and smack them telling them hurtful things that beat them down.
  • There's a line for romance also. I don't mind giving it a physical feel but I wont go in depth and describe it. I'll admit, I'm not good at it and find it best to leave the event up to the imagination.

What I'm looking for:
  • I currently don't have any plots but I'm more than willing to try a story you have in mind as long as it doesn't involve a kingdom. I don't like the structure. I also don't play amnesia or aliens.
  • I'm the most easy going partner. If you have an idea, great! Let's try it! If you don't like something, let's fix it. I'll defiantly help with idea's also. I have a lot of free time right now and like to spend it thinking how to better our story and what would be some fun scenarios.
  • Please be detailed and leave me something to work with. I will make sure to do that in return. I play with the mindset that no story is going to last so I take pride in each post I send knowing it may be the last.
  • I'm not a fan of we can't do this because it doesn't make sense. Let's find a way to make it possible.

Message me if you're interested and if you have an idea in mind! If you don't have a plot I'm also a fan of world building and throwing our characters into it to create their own plot. Those have been some of my most fun stories yet.
hello! i seem to be interested in becoming a role-play partner! some things about me; i do tend to write 2-5 paragraphs depending on my partners response. i’m on daily considering that i’m really doing nothing in life at the moment, although i’d prefer to play female- but i can also play a male role if needed too. i’m open to any plot, really. i enjoy a fantasy, slice of life, and romance type. i tend to also write rather long bios.

for now, i don’t have an exact idea in mind. also considering the fact that i am an indecisive person and usually let my partner help me come up with a plot! i’m usually chill.

if this is alright, then i hope that we can work something out!

Hey! I'd love to write a family-oriented role-play with you. I don't mind using Discord, and I'm 24, if that suits? I'd love to send you my character's references if you're willing.

Hello! I have been on and off roleplaying as well! And would love to discuss ideas for a family-oriented roleplay. I do have some ideas in mind and love adding a little drama to keep it interesting as well.

I have another thread up but this one is a little bit more specific than a dark fantasy!

Lately I've been really wanting to try a family type roleplay with really fluffy moments. I'd like to tie in a surprise pregnancy for my female for drama but that only has to be one element. I'm up for just about anything. Two adults just now falling in love. Maybe your character has current kids. A kid randomly shows up on the porch. The plot is pretty much open!

• I've been roleplaying off and on for the last 10 years or so, so I'd consider myself capable of keeping our story as simple as you'd like or give it depth and complexity. I also love to write and will typically give you a very detailed post ranging from a few paragraphs to 1000 words depending on how much your reply leaves me to work with.
  • I'm active with stories and love to dive deep into my character's mind. You can expect at least one quality post per day but more time than not I'll give many more. If I'm really into a story then I'll keep it going for years. I don't like to quit stories so if you're no longer interested or life becomes too busy tell me. I promise I'll understand!
  • On the flip side, I do love to world build!
  • I'd prefer it if my partner is closer to around 25+ so I can connect for company for ooc chatter!

What I don't like:

What I'm looking for:

interested, can I pm you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back