• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Family Members Wanted!

This is a regular Slice of Life Family RP, We have 8 Roles left open. Please read this whole post before deciding to join.

Hey Guys, Just a summarized update on the RP for you all. Three people who created characters dropped out of the RP. One character was the twin sister May (who is the twin sister to my Character Anthony) Yuki (who was a neighbor of The Rhodes family, Which given permission from the creator of the character, Edgy Kitten. Geozaki and or I will take control of Yuki & have her have to leave suddenly, which will take her out of the RP) & Luka (who was a friend of the Rhodes kids, We've decided to retcon her out of the story by way of a fatal hit & run. She has a younger sister named Naomi), We're looking for people to take the roles of parents for characters Naomi (and now deceased Luka) - (Naomi's/Luka's Dad - [Taken] Naomi's/Luka's Mom - [Taken]), John's/Lizzie's Dad Roles - [Taken] Mom Roles - [Taken], We are also looking for people who might be interested in creating romantic partners for characters John Walker, Elizabeth "Lizzie" Lee, Dominick Rhodes, Naomi O'Dare, Robin Labelle - [Taken], Perry Cox, Elliot Reid (Pronounced 'Reed'), Alester McAllen - [Taken], And Keith "Kane" Kane - [Taken].

Note: The characters John, Lizzie, Perry, and Elliot are located in the NPCs section.

The RP takes place in Upstate, New York (no real place specifically because we don't wanna be bound by just one area), And in the RP, The starting date was Monday, March 19th, 2017. Now in the RP (because we've time-skipped a couple days after Luka's death), the date is Monday, March 27th, 2017.

Here are the links to the CS & NPCs.

All in the Family - Characters

All in the Family - NPC's

And here's a link to the main RP (if you're interested in joining & need to get caught up on everything)

All in the Family

We discuss ideas, talk OOC and also do mini-RPs on our Discord server, So if you're interested & you have Discord, PM either Geozaki or I, and We'll send you an invite which will take you to the #interested-peeps channel, where we will discuss your character & help you work on it. As a heads-up when you get sent to the #interested-peeps channel, You'll be locked out from most of the other channels on the server. Which will be unlocked to you once you have the Member role added to your profile on the server. (The reason for this is to keep people who come in & mess with/spam our channels or server & leave)

We don't care how many paragraphs you put in your post but please, No One-liners.

Currently, in the RP, The Rhodes family is sitting down at the dinner table with Emma, (my character Anthony's girlfriend) Naomi, (Luka's younger sister) Kane, (Emily's Partner at the Homicide Department) and Jake. (Emily's brother & Uncle to The Rhodes kids, He's saying Grace) & Luka is helping the dad Adam (Originally created by Matthew Maple but he didn't come back, So now I have taken up the role of Adam in the story) prepare Dessert for everyone.

Again, just to remind anyone who might be reading this and is interested, These are the roles we are specifically looking for.

- Parent characters for the characters Lizzie & John - (Dad Roles - [Taken] Mom Roles - [Taken]).
- Romantic Partners for the characters Lizzie, John, Dominick, Naomi, Robin - [Taken], Perry, Elliot, and Alester - [Taken].

We can discuss & develop storylines around these characters & their Parents/Partners on the Discord server. And if you want and are able to, You can have more than one role/character.

We are also looking for committed Long-term players.

[UPDATE]
- We now have someone taking the new Twin sister character. The new Twin sister is named Jane.
- We have found someone who has taken the Romantic partner/Love interest for Kane. Her name is Zelda Morales.
- Now, Currently in the RP, Kane & Emily have called their squad team to the scene where Luka was hit by her online harassers' car, While the rest of the family waits with worry to figure out what happened to Luka.
- The Dad role for Naomi & Luka has been taken, The Mom role for Naomi & Luka and The Romantic partner for Robin & the Mom roles for Lizzie & John have been taken.
- We have Time-skipped to a couple days after Luka's death, (Currently it is Monday, March 27th, 2017 in the RP) The Kids are at school (except for Naomi) & the adults are at Work.
- The Romantic Partner for Alester McAllen has been taken.
- The Dad Roles for John & Lizzie have been taken.

Note: The person who has taken the Mom roles of John & Lizzie will not be able to make those Mom characters until they're finished with some real life stuff.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in joining- I'll read through these links and let you guys know what I think. c;

Ive been looking to get into a active rp and keep in touch with my writing. Looking through this thread i am interested and can look through your links if a spot is open that i can fill.

Is there a list of updated roles needed or roles that I'm allowed to fill in general? I know there's a list above, but I'm not sure how recent it is. x
it's still the same, nothing's changed. You can pick whatever Role/Roles you'd like from the list. :).

Ive been looking to get into a active rp and keep in touch with my writing. Looking through this thread i am interested and can look through your links if a spot is open that i can fill.
Cool, just let me know what Role/Roles you'd like to take & I'll PM you the Discord link. :).

Apologies for the stupid question. But are john and lizzie both open roles or taken? I was thinking of taking the dad role of those two as i see that is open. Just wanted to check about those though so i know how to start down that path and see who i shall speak with about the immediate relationships details and etc. If that makes sense? Also i see the mom taker is working so perhaps i can check with them when time comes as well. (Not sure who they are though haha) Then of course id be open to figuring relationships with others too. ^^

Apologies for the stupid question. But are john and lizzie both open roles or taken? I was thinking of taking the dad role of those two as i see that is open. Just wanted to check about those though so i know how to start down that path and see who i shall speak with about the immediate relationships details and etc. If that makes sense? Also i see the mom taker is working so perhaps i can check with them when time comes as well. (Not sure who they are though haha) Then of course id be open to figuring relationships with others too. ^^
John, Lizzie, Anthony, and Emma are played by me & I'm fine if you wanna take the dad roles of those characters. (John & Lizzie) :).

John, Lizzie, Anthony, and Emma are played by me & I'm fine if you wanna take the dad roles of those characters. (John & Lizzie) :).
Oh wow! Haha. I must of missed those characters in the CS thread so thought maybe they were open or i just overlooked them. But cool! (: anything i should know about the role before i move toward figuring them out and etc?

Oh wow! Haha. I must of missed those characters in the CS thread so thought maybe they were open or i just overlooked them. But cool! (: anything i should know about the role before i move toward figuring them out and etc?
Lizzie is Asian American (Japanese) & Haven't really thought about John. So You & I could work out some ideas/storylines with him & his dad. and of course Lizzie's. :).

Lizzie is Asian American (Japanese) & Haven't really thought about John. So You & I could work out some ideas/storylines with him & his dad. and of course Lizzie's. :).
Ok awesome! I'm happy to talk over ideas and such with you about them and the dad. Coincidentally the idea i had before finding your john and lizzie was that of a musician\former boxer (the two paid his way through college) but perhaps the musician part might be too on the nose huh? Or would that work well with those two and perhaps where their music love or interest comes from?

Ok awesome! I'm happy to talk over ideas and such with you about them and the dad. Coincidentally the idea i had before finding your john and lizzie was that of a musician\former boxer (the two paid his way through college) but perhaps the musician part might be too on the nose huh? Or would that work well with those two and perhaps where their music love or interest comes from?
that would be fine. :).

Ok cool (: I'll begin the character creation now and see how it goes. Going to look over your characters again to get a feel for things and we can work things out. For the mother side ill wait and see who and whats planned there.

Is there a list of updated roles needed or roles that I'm allowed to fill in general? I know there's a list above, but I'm not sure how recent it is. x
If you're still interested in joining. Let me know what Role/Roles you want & I'll pm the Discord link to you/ :).

If you're still interested in joining. Let me know what Role/Roles you want & I'll pm the Discord link to you/ :).

I was looking into the main Rhodes family roles, but I have a feeling they're taken. But if you'd like, I can join the discord and we can talk more about roles there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back