• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Family/found family/friendship/platonic rps?

ninjazrule

Pokemon Master
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I Love You Smile GIF by corgiyolk

Alright my latest hyper fixation is family based plots, i've rediscovered a few oc's of mine that i haven't used in a long time and or have been making some interesting ones that i love and want to rp with them outside of romantic plots as fun as those can be. I can double up on this if you want and play a romantic aspect for your end but I'd really like a familial based plot for my end.

about me:

- I'm nin, 28F she/her pronouns

- i am either a slow responder or a really fast responder it all depends on my headspace at the time but you will get a reply at least once a week and if not I'll message you about it.

- I prefer rping on site but i'm flexible with anything else except Discord, discord is the devil so don't ask please.

- I do have some triggers so we're going to get those out of the way because crap happens and it's best to get it out in the open just in case someone decides they want to be an edge lord.

my triggers are: Suicide, self harm, drug abuse, child death/loss

some squicks (Meaning they're not quite triggers but I need you to warn me ahead of time if you plan on putting this into the rp: being trampled, needles, asthma attacks, anxiety/panic attacks, medical procedures (like if you just want to say "x Got surgery" that's fine but if you start describing bones and blood, acting out the whole procedure I'm going to hurl and you won't hear from me again.)

-on that note, i'm fairly ghost friendly. while i would like a message saying 'i'm having trouble so i'm out' i also understand that sometimes you just don't know. Typically after a week of not hearing from you I will shoot you a message asking if you're still interested and if you're not you can ignore it or reply.

- I prefer to play OCs against canons, again i'm ok with doubling so I'll play a canon for you if you want to do canon x canon or canon x oc but I prefer my side to be oc x canon (again in the platonic family way unless there is otherwise chemistry between my oc and another canon)

- I can write anywhere from 500-800 words, my grammar and punctuation are not great but I'm working on it! I'd appreciate someone who can either match that or exceed it, I understand sometimes it's hard to match it but I unconsciously try to match as well and it kind of sucks when one page replies slowly dwindle down to a paragraph

- I love chatting OOC and plotting, if you don't want to then you might not want to message me ^^" especially if plotting starts to feel more like pulling teeth to get you to contribute

About you!

- enjoys OOC chatter/Plotting

- 18+ i'm old in the rp world and feel like a creeper otherwise.

- tells me their triggers right away so I don't mess up

- Does not reply to this thread so i can keep it fairly clean and organized

- Does not mind playing canon characters

- either is ok playing canon characters for me or is cool with doubling and doing oc x canon for my half while putting in the same amount of effort to both.

- your replies are easy to understand and at least once a week or you're cool messaging me to tell me you're not ghosting me if life gets to you.

Now then, if you're still around lets get to the fun stuff!

:bishiesparklesl:FANDOMS :bishiesparklesr:

bolded are the ones i'm really craving for my family ideas.

MCU (not up to date on all the shows)

Doctor who

Gravity falls

Danny Phantom

Star wars

One Piece

inuyasha (not yashahime)

x-men (movies or evolution)

Disney movies

Kim possible (if you couldn't tell from my other posts haha)

Lackadaisy (if anyone has loved those comics as much as I have I will give you a cookie)

Miraculous Ladybug

Scooby-doo

I think that's it for now? This is due to be updated as I come up with more ideas :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back