• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Family Bonds - Mother and Daughter (Searching for Mother)!

Serenity123

Greetings!

Welcome to my latest Recruitment Thread! My name is Serenity!

I am searching for a partner for a family oriented storyline centered around a mother and a daughter. It would be a story focused on the challenges of raising a daughter as a single-parent, and also add in a couple of more supernatural elements to keep the story more unique. I am open to brainstorming the nature of the world, the time period and the broader scenery around the two characters. I am also open to the background of the two characters. My personal belief when it comes to role-playing is invest in the partner and what each other desire and the stories will be a lot more entertaining and long-lasting. I enjoy the collaboration outside of storyline and I post a couple of times per week and I would be hopeful to find a partner who can do the same in detailed and descriptive posts. I tend to write about six to nine paragraphs and I would love a partner who can write a minimum of five paragraphs per post.

As for the storyline, the premise that I had in mind was that my character is a former adult who has been somehow been turned into a child. This could be accidental, or could be intentional, or could be some kind of revenge or betrayal by the one of the characters within the storyline such as yours. The end result would be the same and that my character would be stuck growing up as a younger female child. This would lead to them being raised as a child from now on. To have the same freedom and restrictions of a normal child. And to be enrolled in normal activities for girls' her age whether she is thrilled about that or not. It would be a challenge for herself as well as her mother to adapt and that could be part of the fun of this kind of a storyline angle. The exploration of age and/or potentially gender through the lens of social norms and customs and expectations.

As for the relationship of our characters prior to the family being formed, I am open to your suggestions. It could be that they were a couple, or perhaps siblings, or perhaps strangers that come together through extraordinary events. It could be this is some kind of a punishment or wish answered for one or both of the characters in question. This could be more of an adoptive or foster-family kind of relationship or could be more of a biological mother and daughter storyline achieved through magic or some other kind of trope instead. My main premise was being able to play an adul looking through the eyes of a child, and seeing the world from that former perspective. To explore the "What would it be like to be a child again...?" kind of question that is often asked in random games for fun and imagination. Are you interested in exploring this one with me as well?

If you are interested than please send me a private message with your ideas! I would love to collaborate on what you had in mind!

Takanashi - 8.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back