• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Familiars: The Royal Warriors (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
My pleasure ^^ I really, really like Einar's story. Maybe Queen Cassie knows of his family since his father was a forgemaster, and the Kingdom has commissioned weapons and armour from him?

My pleasure ^^ I really, really like Einar's story. Maybe Queen Cassie knows of his family since his father was a forgemaster, and the Kingdom has commissioned weapons and armour from him?
I'd like that! Especially knowing that if he survives to the end of the adventure, he'd probably want to return to the forge and inherit it. I definitely know that he's going to be awkward about standing in a clean palace, so it would soothe him to know he's got an ally C:

Awesome! I'm sure Queen Cassie can make some arrangements for him, if not to inherit the forge she might be able to pull some strings and offer him a new one of his own. She too would be happy to have to have someone she already knows, since she's actually really quite lonely in the palace since King Walter's death.

Awesome! I'm sure Queen Cassie can make some arrangements for him, if not to inherit the forge she might be able to pull some strings and offer him a new one of his own. She too would be happy to have to have someone she already knows, since she's actually really quite lonely in the palace since King Walter's death.
It really depends, considering his father's forge is something he's always known. It'd be a cool thing to think over in character though ^^ And would you say Einar and Cassie have met previously then? Say something like his father comes down personally for business to the capital (which Cassie would also know about Einar running off to join mercenaries), I know Einar as a kid would pretty much spell trouble :')))

It really depends, considering his father's forge is something he's always known. It'd be a cool thing to think over in character though ^^ And would you say Einar and Cassie have met previously then? Say something like his father comes down personally for business to the capital (which Cassie would also know about Einar running off to join mercenaries), I know Einar as a kid would pretty much spell trouble :')))

Hmmm, maybe they could have met when Cassie wasn't actually working as part of the Palace? Since she wasn't actually born royalty but into a noble house only, but her family did have a lot to do with the Palace and maybe when Einar's father and Einar visited the capital for business, her family and Einar's met? Only briefly, but young Cassie and Einar would have a lot to do with each other as children. What a surprise Einar would have to see Cassie as Queen!

Cain: Hey Queen Cassie?
Queen Cassie: Yes Cain?
Cain: Where's my mother?
Queen: Who was your mother again?
Cain: Elva Barzahd... silver hair... wolf for a Familiar
Queen Cassie: OH! Yes I remember her.... she's currently off on a job for me
Cain: Doing?
Queen: You may be her son and a member my hand picked Warriors.... however both your mother and I outrank you
Cain: Damn....

Hmmm, maybe they could have met when Cassie wasn't actually working as part of the Palace? Since she wasn't actually born royalty but into a noble house only, but her family did have a lot to do with the Palace and maybe when Einar's father and Einar visited the capital for business, her family and Einar's met? Only briefly, but young Cassie and Einar would have a lot to do with each other as children. What a surprise Einar would have to see Cassie as Queen!
I mean that would be adorable as one, Einar would be rough and tumble enough to stick in anyone's mind for a decade or so. But him seeing her as a Queen will be the best reaction! AHH

Oh I would love that SO much!! How old would Einar be when they met?
Probably anywhere from 9 to 15, when he started working for the forge and up until the age he pretty much buggered off. It'd be fun to have Einar a little younger though, lanky blonde kid who looks like he's been dragged through a bush backwards and then he manages to fill out into an effing giant, hilariously :p

Probably anywhere from 9 to 15, when he started working for the forge and up until the age he pretty much buggered off. It'd be fun to have Einar a little younger though, lanky blonde kid who looks like he's been dragged through a bush backwards and then he manages to fill out into an effing giant, hilariously :p

I imagine the time when Cassie's parents were actively involved in the business of the Palace would be when she was roughly 10 to 16, so that would be Einar's 9 to 14? Cassie was already super into stars and space and all that talk that Einar's going be be like ???? over.

And we've just filled out 5th spot, which means we're all set!

I imagine the time when Cassie's parents were actively involved in the business of the Palace would be when she was roughly 10 to 16, so that would be Einar's 9 to 14? Cassie was already super into stars and space and all that talk that Einar's going be be like ???? over.

And we've just filled out 5th spot, which means we're all set!
I can imagine him being like "r i g h t" and then immediately doing something like crashing into a bookcase or trying to get Cassie to play tag instead of read :'))) Its beautiful. And I can't wait to start!! I have such a great feeling over this rp, its gonna be good!!!

Newton reporting for duty! Ooh, is that a butterfly?

feel free to discuss any relationships regarding Newton!

Ah thats a thing, if anyone has needed good northern steel, there's a chance you've seen Bjarke! He's travelled a bit too, so if any inquiries want to be made, go ahead! I'm pretty lost for ideas at the moment!

Cassie's travelling clothes has shoulder armour, maybe she's commissioned them from Einar's family?

Newton reporting for duty! Ooh, is that a butterfly?

feel free to discuss any relationships regarding Newton!

Ooh, Queen Cassie's got a garden I think Newton will like very much ^^

Cassie's travelling clothes has shoulder armour, maybe she's commissioned them from Einar's family?
Absolutely, that's pretty perfect! Einar can probably recognise his father's handiwork from a mile away C:

I mean Emilia definitely has armor, she's from a rich noble family of assassins, although i'm not sure if assassin's would wear typical armor.

I mean Emilia definitely has armor, she's from a rich noble family of assassins, although i'm not sure if assassin's would wear typical armor.

Maybe reinforced leather? Assassins don't really seem to wear much metal except for bracers and greaves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back