• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Familiars: The Royal Warriors (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Yep, we still are! We're just fleshing out some other nations our little crew might run into ^^

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia I like it! I'd say that Caledonia lives pretty distant from anyone but because of their military prowess, have been getting bold and taking over small towns. Maybe they've even formed a group against Ateya?

Ooh I was thinking actually I kinda want Cassie to flirt a bit with Einar if that's okay? She's very lonely without her husband and seeing an old friend is making her very cozy with him c:

Ooh I was thinking actually I kinda want Cassie to flirt a bit with Einar if that's okay? She's very lonely without her husband and seeing an old friend is making her very cozy with him c:
Go ahead! I was kinda planning on it myself becus I'm a saddo and Einar is very much
>damn that glo-up tho

Yaayy!! Maybe if they get some private time in the training grounds she'll be happy to show him her skills with a rapier

Yaayy!! Maybe if they get some private time in the training grounds she'll be happy to show him her skills with a rapier
You know he'll go purposefully easy on her! It'll be great to see him getting rekt by a small lady :'))) But also reconnecting if ya know what I mean

Okay I hate to sound rude but I don't like the direction this RP is headed and I haven't for a while, I'm probably gonna dip out. You can retcon my character or I can make a post to kill him off or get him to leave, idc.

Okay I hate to sound rude but I don't like the direction this RP is headed and I haven't for a while, I'm probably gonna dip out. You can retcon my character or I can make a post to kill him off or get him to leave, idc.
Good luck in future!!! Wish you coulda been on the adventure, Owin will be missed RIPPERONI x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back