• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Familiar (Accepting Humans)

Looking to start the IC some time tomorrow. Applications will still be open but the faster people join up the faster I can plan for them in the story :^}

Numbers are more even now, though creating a Familiar is preferred in the current state. Will be closing recruitment up eventually so don't wait too long! :^)

Yep, still open, good to get characters out in the next day or two though as the IC has just started
Working on it as we speak. Can’t wait to join. Should I make a human character as well? I have taken a pretty long break recently and wouldn’t want to make someone else have to wait for me if it happens again.

Working on it as we speak. Can’t wait to join. Should I make a human character as well? I have taken a pretty long break recently and wouldn’t want to make someone else have to wait for me if it happens again.
Up to you, if you think there's a good chance you might have to leave then yes.

*looks at self*

Is that my interest, or am I just happy to see this check?

Interested to be a human forcefully bonded to a strange magical entity. I hope life gives me a chance. YO.

Accepting a few Human characters due to character imbalances, come get your free Familiar! Posting rules still apply.
I'm interested but how does that work for matching human to familiar since it started? Would I just make an unmatched up human and then get matched in rp, or get matched before making the character and base it off that and retcon? Or would it be more like make the character, then match gets decided outside of rp, then it goes forward?

I'm interested but how does that work for matching human to familiar since it started? Would I just make an unmatched up human and then get matched in rp, or get matched before making the character and base it off that and retcon? Or would it be more like make the character, then match gets decided outside of rp, then it goes forward?
The third is the most usual, however you can do the second if you prefer to create a character after knowing what sort of familiar partner they would have. That being said, partners do not always perfectly match or even get along (IC, anyway), but the human is generally in charge of their actions as the familiars rely on them to cast their incantations. The first is a bit too much work since the human would only be able to choose if I somehow got them to go to each location, or waited until familiars were close, and isn't really realistic since in general Familiars (IC) choose their partners.

The third is the most usual, however you can do the second if you prefer to create a character after knowing what sort of familiar partner they would have. That being said, partners do not always perfectly match or even get along (IC, anyway), but the human is generally in charge of their actions as the familiars rely on them to cast their incantations. The first is a bit too much work since the human would only be able to choose if I somehow got them to go to each location, or waited until familiars were close, and isn't really realistic since in general Familiars (IC) choose their partners.
Aighty, im half asleep headed towards full atm but ill see about getting a cs up tommorow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back