• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Fame and fortune don't bring happiness if you can't be yourself. MxM

Yuippi

Dreamer
The name Miles Jones isn't that well known, but the rapper MJ is known worldwide. As an 18-year-old young man, he was discovered from his youtube videos by a music label. Before he could even realize his face was everywhere, his music played everywhere. Everybody could recognize the skinny tattooed young man. People love his deep lyrics and his raspy voice. He had the mansion, the fast cars, and world tours. Everything anyone could ever want, right?
Yet Miles has never felt so alone, so depressed as he does now at the age of 22 because he has a secret. A big secret. He is gay.

Character inspired by songs from NF, Sik World, and Presence.

-------

Hello!

I am Yuippi. She/her.

This character has been on my mind a lot lately, and finally, I have decided to bring him to life and try to look for someone for him. I don't have a plot in mind and am happy to plot with you to see what we would come up with.
All in all, the plot would be centered around falling in love but also self-discovery and coming out.

I am a casual writer, so I don't have a lot of things I want from you. Please be +21 years old and active with plotting and writing!

Shoot me a pm if you are interested, and I will tell you more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back