• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy False World (MAIN)

Zee has narrowed down the area Roya went in to three possible buildings, all of which are generic, business type skyscrapers.

Building 1, 2, or 3 are your choices.

Ned listened carefully as the two men stood back up, now facing him. The man at his side lunged forward, but before Ned could react, the other two men rushed him as well, grabbing him and forcing his hands behind his back. They were quickly binded by handcuffs and he was forced forward by the three men. Seeing how he was beat, he didn't bother to struggle. They quickly came up to three large buildings in the business section and entered the 2nd one; before being forced in, Ned spotted Zee in the distance, but quickly looked away so not to give his position up to the men. Roya was nowhere to be found.

Roya's elevator makes it's way down, going to the basement level of the building, when it opens, four men rush into the elevator and force her out into a clean, white room. Like science lab with nothing in it. the men hold you tightly and two men stand at the entrance of the elevator, as if waiting.

11254man 11254man MJ ._. MJ ._.

Roya didn't like it as the elevator moved downward. She had never payed much attention to this feeling of the floor under her feet giving in like a moment of free falling, but now she was too sensitive about it that got slightly scared as her heart sank. Her heart was beating fast due to both running and anxiety so she tried to calm herself down by convincing herself that she had lost her chasers. She assumed that someone might be waiting for the elevator in basement or parking as it was empty yet was going down. She gathered herself together to look normal from view of the person whom she was going to meet soon, but when the door was opened, before she could know what was happening, four men burst in and pulled her out forcefully. At first she was too shocked to react properly but then she shirked and struggled to free herself although grip of two men who had seized her was too strong for her to break out. "Let me go... take your hands off..." She screamed as pulled herself back and forth to make her captors release her but they only held her tighter. She had feared so much that yelled, screamed and cussed rapidly while shaking and struggling violently. She even tried to kick and bite them which made them push her down and have her sit to be safe from her legs and teeth. Yet, she kept fighting fruitlessly until was out of breath and had to calm down. She finally could look around the room properly which was useless as didn't help her to find a way to save herself. Then, she noticed a pair of those kidnappers waiting by at elevator's door. At first she thought they might be waiting for one of their own to arrive but then wondered what if they were waiting for one of her companions to catch him just like her. That made cold sweat cover her skin. The way they had ran around to save themselves seemed futile as whatever they did the result was going to be as the game master wished or planned. If there was a way for her to save herself or the guy who was in danger, it would be related with inner powers so she tried to focus on her power and find out what was going to happen to them and if there was a weakness in castor's plan that she could benefit from it.
Irish_Dragon_76 Irish_Dragon_76

Zee pulled his blindfold over his eyes, walking into the first building. As he walked, he turned up his music. The music ricocheted down the hallways, Zee's 'sight' as it were, becoming far better. He was taking deep breaths, arcing out his chest and trying to galvanize his constitution. He could take in everything around him, and was entirely sure he would not be ambushed.

As Ned was forced to an elevator, a man walked into site, just as the elevator door opened. "Mind if I ride this one with you?" He asked, smiling. He was an older man, a bit big in the stomach area but also short, like a plump fruit almost.

"Sure..." One of the men holding Ned replied indifferently.

The man looked at Ned as they entered the elevator, still smiling. "Nice to meet you, sir; what brings you to this fine establishment?" He asked casually, as if there was nothing wrong.

"I was forced here... Thought even a half-wit could figure that one out..." Ned grumbled, looking away from the man.

"You play chess, correct?" The man asked, his tone changing slightly. "Of course you do, you must be a man of clever games.." He continued. "Then you must know, that to win a game of chess, you must first move a piece, correct? Well, unless we play a different sort of chess, I don't believe the pawns ever asked for consent..." The man added, his smile changing to a dark grin, like a beast who has trapped its' prey.

"You're the one, aren't you?" Ned exclaimed, twisting his head to face the old man. His smile had yet to change from it's disturbing grin.

"Oh, you really are the smart one aren't you? Pity, really... Truly a pity..." The man replied, his sly tone of voice stuck on him like glue. Ned had no more words to utter, he was trapped in his own disbelief.

The elevator door opened as the elevator itself came to a halt. In the room stood many guards and Roya, who was being held back by two men.

"Oh my- What is the meaning of this!?" The old man exclaimed, not a bit of seriousness in his tone. "This is know way to treat a women. I thought I taught you all better than this..." He continued dramatically. "My dear, please forgive these men, they have forgotten the meaning of... Chivalry..." He explained, walking over to Roya. "Come! Please sit." He added. The man clapped his hands and, out of nowhere, men came up and set chairs down and small tables next to them; another wave of men came by, setting tea on the tables.

"Ah, much better..." The man sighed as he sat down and gently grasped his cup of tea. "Please, join me; we have much to discuss..." He said, adding, "Most importantly, your third friend, uhhh, Zee. Yes, I'm afraid he is NOT in a very good spot at the moment..." He said, a bit of worry in his voice; the kind of worry you get when your favorite team is losing a sports game.

"What do you mean, 'not in a good spot'?" Ned demanded, walking closer to the man before he was grabbed and forced to sit in one of the empty seats.

"How about we just watch?" The man said as he snapped his fingers. One of the walls blinked, showing it to be a large screen. Zee was in a building and music was playing from his iPod.

Zee quickly realizes that there is no one within the building, if he was to try and open the doors, it would be found that the doors were locked shut. There is a staircase and an elevator, there are a few doors that lead to dead ends or broom closets. Zee can tell that the Elevator only goes up and that it is fully functional.

It took Roya hours till the cold metal doors in front of her sled open and two more assaulting agents appeared, holding Ned between them. She looked as his shocked face in agony then watched the merry fat dwarf who entered the room with them. Two of them had been caught and two lurking out still to be caught. That was a frustrating situation but hope remained.

"Oh my- What is the meaning of this!?" Spoke the old dwarf as stepped inside and doors of elevator shut close behind him to leave them in a white box again. "This is no way to treat a woman. I thought I taught you all better than this..." He added almost mocking which went on her nerves. “You taught?” She asked narrowing her eyes to glare at the ridiculous guy suspiciously. "My dear, please forgive these men, they have forgotten the meaning of... Chivalry..." He kept talking as approached her and offered her to take a seat. Now it was clear to her that the fatty in front of her was the manipulator. She looked at puppet men who came and go, preparing a classic tea table. She couldn’t follow their path to see where they came from and where they disappear to but felt that they were just there since the dwarf wished; nothing else matter in his world, no logic, no reason. One of those who had held her took his hands off and the other loosened his grip to let her join the table. Without taking her eyes from the plump, she sat on one of chairs. “I doubt if I can forgive anyone today.” She replied in a low but blameful tone.

"Ah, much better..." The man sighed as he sat down and gently grasped his cup of tea. "Please, join me; we have much to discuss... Most importantly, your third friend, uhhh, Zee. Yes, I'm afraid he is NOT in a very good spot at the moment..."

Roya opened her mouth to question him but Ned was faster. "What do you mean, 'not in a good spot'?" He was about to get to the man but was forced to sit immediately. In response, that guy snapped his fingers and a screen appeared on one of walls showing Zee in and empty building. ‘Of course he knows where we go and what we do… like mice in a maze… ’ She thought bitterly as watch Zee struggling to find a way in a structure of locked doors. “What about his situation is worse than us, Mr. Sicko?” She asked disdainfully.
Irish_Dragon_76 Irish_Dragon_76 11254man 11254man

Zee sighed, seeing there was no way through the building except for up the elevator/stairs, and quickly noting the lack of people entirely, as opposed to the rest of the world.
"There's no way this isn't a trap..."
He seemed more than a little bit rattled, but tried to appear a good deal more confident than he actually was, for himself if not anyone else. He turned to one side, then the other, immediately finding a broom closet down the left of the hallway. He took note of the elevator, quickly moving into the broom closet and grabbing both a metal bucket and a wooden broomstick. He nodded to himself, in cautious approval of his situation.

The two scenarios would be as such:

If the elevator was not already called and open to the current floor, Zee would flip the bucket right side up, kicking the side of it outwards until it split. At this point, he would begin to sharpen the broom-handle on the bucket's now sharp split. After this, he would do his best to wedge the bucket by its split between the elevator doors to a degree at which he could slide an IPod Nano with earbuds at full blast through whatever crack the elevator shaft would allow, in order to be able to 'see' up the elevator shaft. He would then call the elevator and wait at the stairs door to make his escape, first trying to break open the glass or make sure the stairs door was unlocked. He would also switch over to the IPod Mini in his left pant pocket, using it to help him see down the boring corridors of the skyscraper. If the door to the stairs was by any means accessible, he would then and only then call the elevator. Otherwise, he would sit at the wall farthest from a door, preferably close to either the elevator, stairs, or front door. There he would wait with his makeshift spear, blasting music down the hallways to leave no doubt that he would not be ambushed.

If the elevator was already called, Zee would sick half his body through the elevator, taking off the piece of cloth around his eyes. He would call the elevator to, say, the fifth floor, quickly stepping out and sticking the broom in between the OUTER set of doors. At this point, he would use the already propped in broom, wedging next his arm and then the bucked in increasing degrees through the doors, which would only register as ajar after his arm made it through, and certainly would after the bucket took its place there. He would then look up at the elevator, wrapping the strip of cloth around his hand to increase traction, and beginning to scale the elevator shaft. He would seem almost to be crying out of fear at this point, ready to quickly descend by way of letting go with his right hand to wrap it around his left, the clothed hand. This way his decent wouldn't incur any sort of rope burn, and could be stopped with relative ease. He would do this up to the floor below the one the elevator was at, prying open the doors from the inside with whatever remained of the broomstick or maybe his full-sized IPod if it came down to it. After that he would toss out his speaker into the center of the hallway, looking for any signs of life there. If he found any, he would slide to the next floor down, waiting against the elevator door and prepared to jump off and back onto the cables should it open even slightly. He would wait to be able to detect no one on the floor above, and only then would he move there.

After pressing the button to call the elevator, Zee goes with plan B and forces the door open, allowing himself to descend down the elevator shaft

"Hm... quite interesting... I honestly was hoping to see him ASCEND the building... You have no idea how difficult it was to plausibly add flame throwers AND poisonous gas hoses into an elevator without any of it escaping into the rest of the building!" The man said with a chuckle, still looking at the screen while he sipped his tea. "Oh, and if you wish to call me by anything, Mr. Anad will do fine, thank you."

Continuing on, Zee notices no sort of life within the hall, but does notice a slight humming; like a machine of some sort. It is nowhere to be seen within the hall.

"Oh my, well if he doesn't go through here at least once, then this whole building was a waste!" Mr. Anad exclaimed before snapping his fingers. On the screen, the Elevator's guide wire snaps and the Elevator begins to quickly descend down towards Zee, who is in front of the open elevator door.

If Zee isn't to move into the room and out of the elevator shaft, he will surely be crushed and killed on impact.

"Ah! Marvelous, isn't it? Such fun to see them squirm with fear and confusion, unable to understand that an invisible hand controls their path..." Mr. Anad says, a dark tone in his voice as he speaks. "Now, while we wait to see how this goes, I believe lovely conversation makes everything better. I'm sure you, Ned, could agree, yes?"

"This isn't a game... It's a damn sandbox... We never had a chance at all, did we?" Ned said, ignoring Mr. Anad's question.

"Oh, but don't you mean 'they never had a chance'?" Mr. Anad said, a large grin on his face as he spoke. He put down his tea and leaned forward in his chair, as if watching his favorite part in a movie. Ned sat there for a moment, confused by the question.

"What...?" He asked, his voice in a whisper as though he was afraid of the answer that would come.

"Well, you don't have a piece of the board game play the game, now do you?" Mr. Anad inquired, still smiling, barely sitting in his seat at this point.

MJ ._. MJ ._. 11254man 11254man

"F... flame?" The word vibrated in Roya's mouth as she gazed at the game master with widened eyes. She didn't know Zee well and had no feelings for him but roasting someone with flames was the cruelest thing to do. She was going to speak her mind when he told them to call him Anad. The first meaning that name brought up was Anorexia Nervosa which was quite irrelevant. Then she saw it backward; Dana, which means the one who knows. She wondered if it had any relations to mad man's chosen name. She looked back at the screen watching Zee nervously; heaven knew what laid ahead of the poor guy.
As the cable of elevator was cut by Anad's decision, she gasped and pressed her hands on her chest in fear. Zee could be crushed any moment. "You... you're sick..." She intended to scream but could hardly utter it.
"Oh, but don't you mean 'they never had a chance'?"
The man was referring to their choices in the past as she assumed. She was going to start a tantrum if he hadn't brought the subject up. "You've made this board... how can it be a fair game?" She asked still looking pale as if could faint any moment.

Zee's sight, as it were, had always been his greatest boon in life. Though he was blind in the colloquial sense, the hum of the machine created a sort of wave. It bounced across the walls, showing Zee exactly where the walls both ended and began. He jumped out to where the door was, pressing his feet to either side of the door while he waited for the elevator to fall past. He would (presumably) still have the broomstick, which he would ready in case an ambush would precipitate from somewhere he couldn't hear. He tried to pin the whir itself, hoping that it was loud enough to echo back to itself.

( MJ ._. MJ ._. ; Lol, Dana means 'the one who knows'? That's equally as good actually. XD Anad pretty much means Ruler or God though, that's why I chose it. Super narcissistic and slightly sadistic; fit the character pretty well in my opinion. But Anad backwards. Did NOT expect that one. XD Well done.)

After a moment, Zee finds it perfectly clear that there is a sort of machine in the walls of the hall, the machine is large and expands through most of the right side of the hallway. The left appears clear. Although the exact purpose or trigger of the machine is unknown, it is quite obvious that it is covered in sharp objects, such as saw blades and knife-like objects. It is a deathtrap of some sort... How to get by it is unknown, other than avoiding it all together and taking a left instead of a right.

Anad suddenly turned his attention on Roya, still smiling happily. "Well, there are such games we would call 'unfair', aren't they?" He said, adding, "But in truth, those who say that are too incompetent to play it right to win..." Anad slowly turned his head back towards Ned, his face glowing with amusement. "Isn't this just fun?" Anad asked excitedly. I haven't enjoyed myself this much in YEARS!" He added, his composer fading away, only to be replaced with a sadistic, raspy voice that wasn't Anads'.

"You're... You're just insane! Spouting nonsense!" Ned exclaimed angrily. Ned stood from his chair, sending it falling behind him as he bolted upright.

Anad looked at him, his smile faded for a second before reappearing. "Insane..?" Anad repeated. "No... I think I'm the only sane one here in all honesty..." He added, walking closer to Ned. "You know, you were fun and all... Pretending to be like Roya or Ned... You know, alive." He continued, barely a foot from Ned. "But I think you've outlived your amusement..." Anad growled.

Suddenly, Anad grabbed Ned's arm. Ned screamed out, as if he had stabbed in the side. "Every good chess player knows... That a pawn must be sacrificed for another queen, Ned!" Anad exclaimed, grabbing Ned's neck with his other hand. Smoke began to rise up from where Anad held Ned, growing thicker with every second that passed. "Or, more accurately, every sculptor needs old clay, to make a new art..."

"Liar... You lie...!" Ned whispered as all the strength inside of him left his body.

"Please, by now you remember; don't be a fool Ned, we both know I made you better than that." Anad said casually, as though they were still sitting down, sipping tea. Ned looked down at his free hand, realizing what was happening, he was slowly disappearing, turning into nothingness. More than that, he quickly noticed where the smoke was going; it was going back into Anad...

Roya couldn't think. She didn't have time for that. She didn't look well to see what was happening t Ned and even when the scene was right in front of her, he wouldn't believe it. Everything in Anad's world was made of illusions. And she wasn't going to by it anymore. Thoughtlessly, she tackled the sadistic man from behind and wrapped one arm around his neck while her other hand supported it. She pressed her knee on his back and pulled him back ward with all her strength wishing that she could break his neck.

( Irish_Dragon_76 Irish_Dragon_76 : That's interesting! In which language Anad means God? I'm curious.)
11254man 11254man

Zee tentatively began to walk down the left side of the hallway, spear at the ready and fear beginning to take over once more. He needed to be brave. he needed to try to be brave. His eyes began to well, and he sputtered under his breath, "I don't want to die..."
His arms were trembling now, and he knew he was not likely to use the spear he'd constructed, even if it came down to a fight. He felt like he was being watched, the elaborate traps, the absolute danger in them, the way the cable snapped. Yeah, someone was onto him, and he had to do all he could to be one step ahead. He didn't know how to do that anymore, because there wasn't a chance he hadn't given away his little trick. And if whoever was watching could control the world.
Things weren't going to end well for Zee, and he knew it. He just hoped Lemming was doing any better, and trudged on, spear-in-shaky-hand.
(I don't quite care how, but you wanna bring Lemming back? It feels like an interesting time to do so.)

"A fiery one... aren't you...? Anad grunted, wheezing from the pressure behind his back. Suddenly, his body began to change shape, form; everything about him faded away and was replaced by a serpent-like form. The small form and sleek body slipped from Roya's death grip, slithering away to one of the sides of the room.

Meanwhile, Ned laid on the ground, his arm slowly returning to him. "...Why...?" Ned whispered, looking up at the ceiling as though it were an infinite sky. "Why all this?"

The small serpent that was Anad soon changed back to a human form, but it was different. The man that stood in place of the plump, red-faced dwarf was a slim, dark character. Not his clothing or his skin was dark, but the aura that surrounded him. He wore a black suite and his black hair was slicked back tight against his head, as if he used a large amount of gel to keep it in place. He had a smirk on his face, as if that was his normal facial expression. But his eyes had a look of malice, evil, trickery; they were his true eyes.

"Ah, much better, don't you all think?" The new Anad said, brushing off one of his shoulders as he walked over towards Roya. "Now you... That was an unexpected turn of events coming from such a fragile one as you.." Anad said before snapping his fingers. Suddenly, a chair flew towards Roya, forcing her to sit down in it before being locked in place by multiple ties. "Now, I believe I was just about to finish my little game with Ned, correct?" Anad asked as he smoothly walked towards Ned. All of a sudden, the sound of someone yelling rang through the large room and a gunshot went off, sending a shot straight through Anad's shoulder. "Well... This has just been a whole pocketful of FUN, hasn't it..." Anad said under gritted teeth as he brushed at the whole that was in his shoulder; no blood left the wound. "I was beginning to wonder where you ran off to... Lemming, right?" Anad asked as two men grabbed lemming, holding him in place. "Well, you're just in time to see your good friend Zee bite his own bullet..."

The hall splits to the left and the right. If Zee takes a right, he will see a straight shot towards a door that says 'Exit'. If he turns left, he will see the same thing; there is no way to know which one is a true exit until the door is opened. The halls are littered with several different deathtraps, most of which are the equivalent of life-size bear traps and pressure plate-activated spear traps. Navigating through this will take extreme care.

Roya fell back hitting the floor on her butt as Anad turned to a snake. "That must be your true form." She hissed angrily then rushed over Ned and sighed in relief as found him gaining back the form he had to have. "Man up! What are you ferreting for? I've just beginning to learn his game. This is just work of mind so don't be afraid and let your mind free from limits. Be brave and fight with no fear of death... like a soldier would do." She whispered while kneeling beside the him. "He calls us pawns. Did you know that in birth place of chess, that chess piece is actually a soldier?" She asked him with an encouraging smile.
"Ah, much better, don't you all think?" The new Anad said. Roya looked up to face him and not really out of surprise found him in a new shape. "Yeah, this is better. Your former face was disgusting me while this one... heh, have you copied it out of my favorite movies?! I like this character... specially when he is being burned on stake..." She spoke sarcastically while getting up to stand in front of him face to face. "My body was frail in a world of reality but my mind is stronger than you can imagine." She said and got ready to use her gift to win the game. She saw the chair coming in her mind but her body wasn't agile enough to dodge it. As expected, she got caught but didn't fought back since needed to find out what was going to occur next. And what happened was surprising; Lamming had appeared out of nowhere to shoot Anad which seemed to be futile. Still, Roya wanted to see the probabilities that could happen to them. If her ability wasn't going to help her here then what was it for?

Lemming was a man who very much knew when to expect the unexpected, but by some fluke, the men who grabbed him did so completely to his surprise. They grabbed him, knocking the gun from his hand to the ground in front of him. The men turned him to face the screen which showed Zee navigating the maze. "Oh come on..." Lemming said, shaking his head. a look of fear likely not thought possible to be put on Lemming now made its place there. He watched as Zee took a step towards the left hallway. "No you idiot, other way, other way. He's bettin' on your instinct." As if hearing Lemming himself, Zee looked in the other direction, at the right door. He began his move down that side, making sure to keep a wide berth around anything that had audible space under it. Likewise, he attempted to figure out where anything was stored under the ground, or where the floor was slightly lowered or raised to denote a moving plate. He avoided these as well. A warm look began to overtake the fear Lemming was displaying, though he was still certainly worried for the health of his friend. He took a deep breath, shooting a stray glance to his left and then to his right. attempting then to throw all his weight to the left, he did his best to take the guard to that side off balance while escaping the grip of the one to his right.

"Oh, now this is truly exciting..." Anad began, looking intently at the screen. "You know-" Anad began before stopping abruptly. The light in the room slowly began to fade, as if it was running out of the room in an attempt to escape. "No... No no no...!" Anad mumbled, a look of both fear and worry on his face.

"You were warned... But did not listen... Your demise will be without mercy..." A dark whisper of a voice echoed throughout the room, as if the room itself said it. Suddenly, a figure appeared, as if after a blink of the eye. "As I promised... You. Will. Feel. Dread..." It continued. It was the figure from the dark forest.

As the creature moved forward, everything appeared to falter; the binds on Roya's chair weakened, as if they turned into strips of old twine. The guards that held Lemming froze, as if there was no longer life in them, allowing Lemming to escape with ease from them. The guards toppled to the ground like mannequins. Ned, too, froze like them, as though he had become petrified. On the screen with Zee, the building rumbled, as though there was an earthquake. The machines that covered the inside of the floor and walls appeared to disappear, turning into smoke and flowing through the cracks that began to form in the walls and floor.

If you keep running, you will make it to the door and end up free falling into endless blank space, otherwise, you will be lost for a while in the chaos of the crumbling building. This does not mean you die, it only means you'll be fumbling through a building that is falling apart.

"No... You're not real!" Anad exclaimed as he fell to the floor, his eyes wide with fear. Slowly, his form began to change to that of a young boy, no older than 16. He was pale and sickly looking, as though he had never seen the Sun before. "You were never real...!" He whimpered, as though he hoped the words would scare away the towering creature that stared down at him. Black liquid began to ooze down towards Anad from the creatures empty eye sockets, sliding across the floor like black snakes after its prey. "You. Will. Feel. Dread..." It repeated in it's hollow voice, just before the black ink began to wrap around Anad.

Ned looked up, barely able to move his head, to see Dread, towering over the now screaming Anad. Ned looked as though he wished to say something, but he said nothing, and just watched with confused eyes. "No! Stop this! Someone stop him!" Anad yelled, thrashing his arms and legs against the ink, which slowly began to pull him closer to Dread. Meanwhile, Ned had regained some control over his body and stood up, but it was obvious he was slowly disappearing once again. He did not have long. "Roya... Once Anad is gone, you all may have a chance to escape... Find Zee and get out... I don't trust Dread, but he's given you a window to escape..." Ned said weakly, trying to ignore his now-missing arm.

Dread; that word and the voice that uttered it were unpleasantly familiar. Although Roya had predicted finding a chance to escape but could have never imagined her chance would come with the ominous reaper. She couldn't let fear take her chance so ran away from her chair as soon as straps where loosen and ran the the door she had been forced it through. But the moment the door was open, she saw endless darkness that she couldn't even predict its end. Backing off to a corner she watched Anad whimpering and turning to a young boy which was already meaningless for her. Even when Ned was disappearing she didn't have the same feeling about him; he was one of them. What if Ned had guided them to their demise? It could be his mission whether he was aware of it or not. But she couldn't feel pity for him or try to save him like before. By the way, she had no way but to wait and see what would happen. But suddenly, another idea came to her mind. "What's the meaning of this? Are we going to disappear like you or are you... really made by him?" She asked although knew that they wouldn't disappear at least this time.

“You knew!” Lemming yelled. Having broken free from the guard, he reached down for his gun, picking it up and quickly taking aim at Ned. Ned had been a ringer. Lemming had been stupid and trusting and now Zee might die, now he might die and now Roya... well, that didn’t matter quite as much. He glanced down at Roya, who was deep in questioning. Without giving Ned time to respond, he pulled the trigger.

Zee was incredibly careful, giving a wide birth to the smallest signs of danger. Suddenly, a rumbling began from the base of the building. The rumbling illuminated the entirety of the hallway. Zee watched as the intricately laid traps dissapeared, leaving only the door at its end. He remembered this kind of thing from the forest. Dread. His eyes went wide as he began sprinting to the door, wooden spear still in hand.

"Sorry Lemming... I'm truly sor-" Before he could finish his sentence, the bullet from Lemming's gun tore through Ned. Ned wasn't sure where he had been shot; it didn't matter at this point; the only thing that hurt was the ringing of his ears from the shot. He knew he only had a few moments left, and despite Lemming shooting him, Ned knew he had to help them. Suddenly, pictures came to him, flooding his thoughts. Maybe he was finally losing consciousness, or maybe this was the way out. Either way, he had to let them know.

Everyone watching Ned now sees that the shot had gone through his chest, sending a trail of the smoke that was exiting Ned behind him.

A few moments after the shot, Ned fell to his knees, looking blindly up at the darkening ceiling. "Tunnel... Light... Escape..." Ned whispered; he was barely visible at this point, both of his arms were gone and the bullet hole was quickly expanding. Within a few more moments, Ned hit the ground like a rag doll, sending smoke everywhere around him. Ned was gone.

The screaming of Anad suddenly stopped; there was no sound at all for several moments. Dread turned to look at Roya and Lemming, his cold, hollow eye sockets peering through them. "Go... Continue on... I will be watching..." Dread said; whether it was a threat or Dread's way of saying he wishes to help is unclear, but suddenly, everything goes black.

After running towards the door, Zee would more than likely run through it and into the empty plane. After a few minutes of free falling, Zee would suddenly hit a hard surface, leaving him in complete blackness now. Other than maybe a few bruises, he'd be fine.

After a few moments, a light would appear abruptly, like an explosion without a shock-wave. It is obvious that it is a tunnel of some sort. Where it goes is unknown.

"There is no point in shooting him... he is fading anyway..." Roya spoke coldly as reviewed in her mind the events of that day. Her day wasn't a normal one even before meeting Ned. He felt for him neither anger nor pity. He was just another part of the setting. And if he wasn't aware of that she had no reason to believe that Lamming or Zee weren't the same... or even herself. The girl shook the useless thoughts out of her mind. She didn't want to give up on her wits so soon. The guy once called Ned, evaporated into smoke but left them an untrustworthy message: Escape through the tunnel of light.
Roya could give her head to know who or what this weirdo mentioned as Dread was, but before she could ask, he had spoken his few words and darkness engulfed everything. For a moment she thought even her voice would be silenced in pitch black.
Then, she waited. Out of the shadows was born a light. Was it the tunnel Ned had used his last moment to tell about? "Lamming... I'm going to chase the light. It might be the worst choice but I can't just stay here in darkness..." She told the only guy remained by her side and ran toward the light. Meanwhile, she tried to predict what she was going to see ahead of her.
( Irish_Dragon_76 Irish_Dragon_76 : What can she predict?)
11254man 11254man

Zee pushed through the door, flying out into the abyss. Zee turned back to the door, which quickly fell away from him. His eyes began to well up, the realization that the darkness might be all that's left for him. He put his arms out at his sides, spear in his left hand, feeling the wind rush against his back. Before he could let his eyes close, he heard a Thud. He couldn't breathe. His chest burnt, his back was on fire. His eyes were wide open now, but all that he could see were his outstretched arms in the darkness. He groaned, trying to push himself to his feet. He could breathe now, though he wasn't sure where he was. As soon as he had made it to his feet, a light pierced the dark room. Zee picked up his spear, moving towards the light.

"I mean, might as well," Lemming said, turning to Roya. Thinking back on it, he didn't really expect Roya to be the last person left apart from himself. Though seeing as that smoke guy was a ringer and Zee was... Zee, he supposed it actually made enough sense. "Well you aren't goin' alone..." Lemming said, beginning of with Roya towards the light.

The tunnel of light appears infinite; as though there would be no end. As you all continue to walk through the tunnel though, it is apparent that the tunnel is becoming less abstract; cobblestone, although faint and almost drowned into the light, is noticeable on the walls. The further you move forward, the more apparent it is that you are moving through an actual tunnel.

MJ ._. MJ ._.
11254man 11254man

"We're going to arrive at an unpaved path near a farm. I can't be sure if that's not another illusion..." Mina whispered as if someone could hear her. She had ran toward the light but now after a while, she was only walking with doubt. The only fact was that she couldn't stop. "Where do you think your friend might be?" She asked Lamming without looking at him. "When did it happen? How did we end up here? I know my day wasn't per usual but it wasn't odd..." She spoke more as felt nervous about not being able to trust what she would see.

Both Zee and Lemming were relatively similar in their reaction to the tunnel. They were far more interested in the actual change from light tunnel to real tunnel then what was on the other side. Zee actively lost himself in it, whistling in lieu of a speaker, so as he could perceive the walls more adequately.

(Damnit, I feel really bad about this... I completely forgot about this! T~T if you guys still wanna continue, let me know. I’m still interested. Just got swamped with life suddenly and haven’t had time for myself. I’ll try and have a post up tomorrow)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back