• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy False Savior [OOC/Lore]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I am fine. I just got stuck in mud on a rural road and had to leave the car overnight and get someone with a tractor to pull my car out.

seems like it’s just gonna be you and me, since none of the new people have posted characters and the other one that did hasn’t posted anything. i’m fine with doing this just the two of us personally, but i understand if you don’t want to since you were looking for a group

hey, just wanted to double check so i don’t write something erroneous in my post, is it cool if jehanne is a general? the lore part seems to imply that but i don’t think it’s explicitly stated and i don’t want to overstep any boundaries

hey, just wanted to double check so i don’t write something erroneous in my post, is it cool if jehanne is a general? the lore part seems to imply that but i don’t think it’s explicitly stated and i don’t want to overstep any boundaries
You can be a general. My character however is not officially a general yet.

If anybody is wondering, "How the hell is Nenelia chaotic neutral?" Well imagine this, she is not offering help to the poor for the sake of law or good, though she somewhat empathizes with them, it is rather that helping them brings her influence and potential allies and underlings. Still nonetheless, she's at least not scum that makes promises that she cant keep.

1Lucker 1Lucker Age: Timeless is undoable. Apostles of Time arent immortal. Since time is a very fragile thing to play with, powers cant be used liberally. The blessings would be stuff like slowing ones personal time to dodge fatal blows or rapidly ageing an enemy.

Also the apostles are a more recent thing. Just because the ancients were worshipped before the gods, doesn't mean someone actually received extensive powers from them. And if they received anything, it would be minor gifts, which for the time appear amazing. The apostles were born out of necessity in the "End times"

Last edited:
Sorry about that. Can I have my character be slowing down his own aging?

Yes. He could have physically stopped ageing since he acquired the ancients blessing at the start of the apocalypse, so he might look ten years younger than he is or so.

sorry about not posting for like a week, some stuff came up at work and i forgot to mention that. should get a post up soon

On the 28th I have to go to the hospital to get my eyes checked out since I have been having problems with my right eye. In case I need surgery, I might not be able to post for two weeks after that since I might not be allowed to read if it is retinal surgery. If it is just an infection, then I should be able to post. Just be warned that if I dont post for the first half of January, you know the reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back