• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Fallout World

GalacticWarlord

Fallout that is set in a location based on what everyone votes for, theres no plot its just freeplay, and be whatever you want
YES YOU CAN BE AN ALIEN
YES YOU CAN BE A SUPER MUTANT
YES YOU CAN BE A GHOUL
Also Im adding a race in called sentient mirelurks because I wish they were sentient

I'm down to join, though might have to brush up on my fallout lore. Alaska sounds dope honestly, could do a lot with the liberation of anchorage.

Post your character sheet here

Character Sheet

General Information
Name:

Personal Information
Backstory:
Personality Traits:
Alignment:

Equipment Information
Weapons:
Armor:
Misc:

Face Claim:

(Mind if I join?)

Name: Madison "Madcap" Morrissette
Race: Human
Sexuality: Bisexual (prefers women)

Personal Information
Backstory: Madison was born in Kodiak Island to teen parents. Her mother's family is Russian and has been living in Alaska for over 200 years, while her father's family is French-Canadian. Her father was killed in a car accident when she was nine and her mother was killed by a Kodiak bear two years ago. She got pregnant at the age of seventeen and gave birth to a daughter. She didn't have a lot of money and struggled to make ends meet, and found solace in punk music, the paranormal, and cannabis. She was recently hired as a bounty hunter and has heard about an $100,000 reward to anyone who can bring the severed head of an alien to the authorities.
Personality Traits: Madison is very much the lad-ette - she is brash, rude, and vulgar. She tends to curse a lot. She likes drinking and smoking, and can be very dangerous when she is high.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Equipment Information
Weapons: Uzis, Revolver (complete with laser sight), dagger
Armor: Bulletproof vest
Misc: Her daughter Ariana is in the care of her great-grandmother (Madison's grandmother) and won't be appearing

Face Claim: https://images.pond5.com/young-punk-girl-looking-around-010904999_prevstill.jpeg

Name: Johnny
Race: Super-mutant
Sexuality: Straight

Personal information
Backstory: Johnny was a mutant soldier working for the master and never flew high into the ranks not being the smartest mutant ever he was a good solider and never defied orders and is now an explorer looking for riches and other mutants to help out
Personality Traits: Johnny is friendly and likes to help people, Johnny is adventurous and enjoys nature, Likes to talk to people and to tell stories.
Alignment: Lawful Good

Equipment information
Weapons: Super sledge, Bozar, 10mm pistol
Armor: Metal scrap armor
Misc: N/A

Face claim:

R (1).png

(Mind if I join?)

Name: Madison "Madcap" Morrissette
Race: Human
Sexuality: Bisexual (prefers women)

Personal Information
Backstory: Madison was born in Kodiak Island to teen parents. Her mother's family is Russian and has been living in Alaska for over 200 years, while her father's family is French-Canadian. Her father was killed in a car accident when she was nine and her mother was killed by a Kodiak bear two years ago. She got pregnant at the age of seventeen and gave birth to a daughter. She didn't have a lot of money and struggled to make ends meet, and found solace in punk music, the paranormal, and cannabis. She was recently hired as a bounty hunter and has heard about an $100,000 reward to anyone who can bring the severed head of an alien to the authorities.
Personality Traits: Madison is very much the lad-ette - she is brash, rude, and vulgar. She tends to curse a lot. She likes drinking and smoking, and can be very dangerous when she is high.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Equipment Information
Weapons: Uzis, Revolver (complete with laser sight), dagger
Armor: Bulletproof vest
Misc: Her daughter Ariana is in the care of her great-grandmother (Madison's grandmother) and won't be appearing

Face Claim: https://images.pond5.com/young-punk-girl-looking-around-010904999_prevstill.jpeg
Your welcome to join, and both your characters are accepted! We will begin roleplaying as soon as I make a character.

Character Sheet

General Information
Name: Jingou Cheng
Race: Ghoul
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personal Information
Backstory: Born in Beijing, China to a rich family, he was loyal to his country and served as a soldier during Operation Anchorage, eventually he had to retreat with the rest of the Chinese forces out of Alaska. When he was back home he was selected to train to be a Chinese Spy. He completed his training and spied on the USA in Anchorage, Alaska, pretending to be an American Soldier. When the bombs dropped he was deep inside of a cave working in a built in office, it was so deep that just him ducking was all it took to survive the nukes. Jingou was then forever changed, while he could survive the nukes so deep underground, he was not immune to the radiation, eventually the radiation from above turned him into a Ghoul. Jingou Cheng then set out to become a wasteland warrior who helped all those who needed it. But reality began to close in on Jingou Cheng, he soon realized that he was not as invincible as he thought, he learned, unlike many others, that in a world of Raiders, Deathclaws, and Mirelurks, you can't fight off all the bad guys. So Jingou is now just a trader, who trades with others, and now the dream of becoming a wasteland warrior is far behind him.
Personality Traits: Idealist at his core, though he doubts that the evil in the world can ever truly end. Friendly usually (you will see if you read further why he is usually nice and not always nice.) when he doesn't want to be, as a trader, he knows you have to put up with nasty people like Raiders to survive out in the wasteland. Goes in loud, leaves without a trace, even though the reality is he cannot be a god powerful warrior, he knows when he has to fight, though rare with his set of skills, speech, barter, and charisma, sometimes people just can't be nice, so when he has to get rough, he gets loud and rough, with his plasma pistol and a lot of screaming, he can send fear into the hearts of even the proudest Raiders.
Alignment: Neutral Good.

Equipment Information
Weapons: Plasma pistol.
Armor: Roving trader outfit.
Misc: Poker Deck.

Face Claim: 1632797745132.png(not my art)

I guess I can also be a commie, maybe someone from the Yangtse submarine that became sentient ghoul, hmm lemme think of a CS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back