• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fallout: West Coast

Pat

Three Thousand Club
maxresdefault (4).jpg

Set in an alternate history West Coast Core Region of 2097, just twenty years after the Great War, this roleplay concept will allow interested roleplayers to (re)create their own factions to their heart's content (within reason), pledge allegiance to any flag they so choose, or simply survive alone in the wasteland.

Reserved factions are as follows: The Shi (Chinese submariners) of San Francisco, the Hub (a new trading powerhouse), and the Desert Rangers (Nevadan law keepers).

Western_USA_v1.0.jpg

For reference, most if not all of the roleplay will take place west of Hoover Dam.

Last edited:
Y'all can join. It'll take a while to make all these PMs but I'm currently doing them.

We're going to be making a character and faction thread and then a chatting thread soon I think. It doesn't matter whether or not you post your applications on the former thread though so long as I have them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back