• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Fallout Thread

diogenes_

I just made this thread for a New Vegas themed RP, and some people are already interested. I'm looking to make it massive and discombobulated so that there is a whole bunch of material to work with so that everyone has plenty to write and work with. Anyone interested?

Not sure if discombobulated would be good, that which isn’t organized could lead to the rp failing. None the less though this rp has piqued, the mechanist, interest

Not sure if discombobulated would be good, that which isn’t organized could lead to the rp failing. None the less though this rp has piqued, the mechanist, interest

Well, I'm glad that you're interested! If you do find yourself interested enough, please join up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back