• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒕: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑼𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔!

Kassandra

I
II
III
IV

• War never changes. Not even once it has blighted the world.

War, whether it is waged on the shores of a faraway nation, rained from the skies over an empire, or in the streets of a once-prosperous homeland, is by nature a self-destructive entity. It exists, as long as there are two people on this earth with red blood, and paradoxically, attempts to reach that point of our mass extinction with every appearance it makes.

In the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, not a night of slumber goes uninterrupted by the popping of gunshots in the distance. Between the raiders, mutants, and all the other savages, another survived day under the belt of a settler is nothing short of a miracle. This place needs a hero or two, and thankfully, the man on the job knows the value of a do-gooder better than anyone else.

coded by weldherwings.

Ooo, I'm up for this! May I take the Silver Shroud? Thinking of making a former Minuteman looking to get revenge. Ya know, classic broody dude, except he isn't a complete asshat like Batman.

I haven't decided if I want people to pick yet? Based on the character sheet, I feel like I'd have Kent sorta weigh a person's backstory (along with their SPECIAL stats) to see which they should take. Thing is, I might have to get a little creative if we have too many people. Might bring in characters like the Pint-Sized Slasher or something.

I haven't decided if I want people to pick yet? Based on the character sheet, I feel like I'd have Kent sorta weigh a person's backstory (along with their SPECIAL stats) to see which they should take. Thing is, I might have to get a little creative if we have too many people. Might bring in characters like the Pint-Sized Slasher or something.
Ahhh, alright. Makes sense. Whatever works!

Now, the list of options that the SS would've come across is, admittedly, kinda shaky. Here's what I've got so far.

- Silver Shroud
- Grognak the Barbarian
- The Mechanist
- Nuka-Girl

Other, less obvious choices include characters like:

- The Pint-Sized Slasher
- Captain Cosmos
- La Fantoma
- AntAgonizer
- Mistress of Mystery

Let me know of any I might've missed that you think should be included!

If it's comic characters there's also The Inspector, Manta Man (those three being members of the Unstoppables), Hell's Chain Gang, Drake Tungsten, Chrono Cowboy, Kid Wacky, and a bunch of others.

Interested. If you decide to simply assign characters based on what would fit them, we could try to up our chances of getting a role by designing a character around a given hero, yeah?

Exactly right. Though, overlap when it comes to SPECIAL stats is expected, so a backstory with some parallels to the characters would be helpful as well! Think I'll go ahead and start putting together the CS page together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back