• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fallout: The Big Easy

Pat

Three Thousand Club
New_Orleans.jpg

Set in New Orleans, 2277, prospective roleplayers respectively assume the roles of various faction leaders within the sealed Vault 51, an intact control vault populated by one thousand dwellers. Originally intended to open two decades after the Great War in 2097 to recolonize Acadiana in America's image, it's overseers have indefinitely postponed Reclamation Day. While it is eventually intended for roleplayers to go out and explore the world, theoretically, the entirety of the roleplay could take place within the said fallout shelter should the player base leave the surface be.

I will be moderating this roleplay without a faction of my own. Currently, we have four members who have expressed their interest and submitted applications in various stages of completion for their faction leader and faction, respectively. To receive the format for applying, please send a private message to me here on RPN.

I'm interested in this, but I'm new to this website and new to roleplaying. Is that okay? This seems a bit serious, and I don't want to get in over my head.

I'm interested in this, but I'm new to this website and new to roleplaying. Is that okay? This seems a bit serious, and I don't want to get in over my head.
Yeah. Our goal is more so fun than obligation. This is a roleplay after all. If you want, join the Discord. Either that, or PM me with your questions and to receive the applications.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back