• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gravitational Force

Dark Lord of Creativity
In the ruins of what was once Washington DC a team of mercenaries has been gathered. Whether they're experts or rookies, willing or desperate, it doesn't matter.

What does matter is what you've been told. Beneath the rubble that was The Library of Congress (what was left of the building having been reduced to rubble by a mysterious explosion a few months ago) is the entrance to a vault containing riches and wonders beyond your wildest dreams. Built from Vault-Tec plans by the government before the bombs fell it was meant to house those deemed important enough to survive in luxury and allow them to retake the world when it reopened.

But nobody made it into the vault and it lay hidden for centuries, with none surviving who knew about its existence. Until now.

Your characters will need to work together (or hold off on betraying each other until people are expendable) long enough to make it past the traps and other dangers to open the vault and fight off all the other factions who want it (or sell it to them and hope they don't screw you on the deal).

My guarantees as GM:
I am here to help you help us all tell the story. If you ever have questions, comments, concerns, or just want to chat I'm willing to listen and respond. I can cover for you if you just let me know what you need.
I'm here to help. I don't kick people out for questioning me and I view player feedback as a valuable resource in making better RPs.

Your responsibilities as players:
You will need to be willing and able to write at least 3 paragraphs per main post. If a post would be smaller I'll use messaging to consolidate them into a single post.
You will need to let me know if you won't be able to post during your turn. As long as you let me know it's fine but otherwise I'll eventually have to let you go so the others can post.
No controlling another player's character without their consent.
If I ever tag or message you I'll need you to respond as soon as possible. Failure to do so will result in you being kicked out because I have to be fair to the other players.
Be nice to each other.

I've got openings for up to 3 players (4 if there is enough interest).
A CS and OOC page will go up as soon as all the slots are filled.

Feel free to ask any questions you need to.

Last edited:
Excellent! Would you be alright if I ran this with just you if nobody else shows up?
Also, how would running with just me work? You'd just be GM, right? So would it be like you kinda steer the story and I would act it out with OCs along the way (IF it was just me ofc)

Sure! Just which fallout is this taking place during? or does that not matter? cause i can just plop the ocs i have into this if its like an AU or smth
It's slightly AU and takes place during/after Fallout 4.

Also, how would running with just me work? You'd just be GM, right? So would it be like you kinda steer the story and I would act it out with OCs along the way (IF it was just me ofc)
Yes.

Alright, unless I get any more people interested in the next few days I'll put up a CS. Here's the OOC in the meantime:

Feel free to post character ideas, what you would like to see in the RP, etc. on the OOC page.

Last edited:
Character sheets are up:

Anyone who is interested and been accepted ( Isaedras Cleditre Isaedras Cleditre and Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford so far) can make a character sheet.

This looks interesting, however I've never played Fallout 4. I know a great deal about the lore and world.

Would that be an issue?

Also going to tag Safton Safton since we had previously had a FO RP drop on us and I know he's a big fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back