• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fallout: Storage Wars OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Reply coming soon! AHad to go to home depot and buy a door for the basement since it flooded. We're replacing it today, putting up some curtains, and then maybe doing some painting as well

I thought it'd be fun to write in some interludes in the RP so you can see what's happened in the past/outside of what's happening with your characters in the present.

And since these characters will be showing up it'll give you a chance to see what's coming later on.

Also great posts as usual.

But please keep in mind your character should be worried about the whole "exposed to powerful mutagens" thing, Isaedras Cleditre Isaedras Cleditre . Otherwise excellent work.
xD rn she's jsut happy to have been able to take a shower and refresh lol i didn't forget i just wanted Dr.Lace to bring it up again and some point so Mila can freak out a bit and ask for like a status report

ALSO ooooh interluuuuudes.

Isaedras Cleditre Isaedras Cleditre Safton Safton NanLia NanLia
I think it might be a good idea to have your characters interact with each other and get to know one another at this point through another round of posts. What do you all think?

Also if you want your characters to aim for specific reactions from NPCs feel free to tell me so I can tailor their responses accordingly.

I'm aroundish! I can't promise immediate replies but feel free to leave me a message here, in the PM, or in Discord (with a tag if you please!) and I'll get back to you ASAP.

I'm good either way as well! If you like I'll post again, but it's really nothing critical. Likewise I'm fine with a transition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back