• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fallout: Storage Wars OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Yeah, I'm all for some extra character discussion. It's no the most... conventional plan after all :P

I feel like planning could work but if you guys wanna skip that's fine. I'm gonna try and write up this reply but I have two other people to get back to. So if not tonight then at some point tomorrow before midnight

"Point me towards the fucking thing! Point me towards the fucking thing!" Mila screeched from the inside, her voice muffled by the thick shell but just audible enough for them to hear. "Let's get this doc and go so I can take the longest shower ever and cry!"

Mila is amazing.

Isaedras Cleditre Isaedras Cleditre Safton Safton NanLia NanLia New post is up.

Isaedras Cleditre Isaedras Cleditre Mila is going to need to figure out a way of escaping with Dr. Lace without drawing the attention of the numerous Mirelurks in the area. Also you've just realized that covering yourself in biohazardous material may have been a bad idea, but you might be able to find a way out of this if you can get Dr. Lace back to the camp. Also that the person who hired you was engaging was attempting to cover up having abandoned Dr. Lace due to the mutational effects of the area that had turned the third member of their group into a feral ghoul.

Safton Safton NanLia NanLia Vincent and Ava are going to need to either fight off the 8 Mirelurks attacking them or find a way to escape.

As long as your characters don't go any deeper into the breeding grounds the remaining Mirelurks should stay to protect their eggs. Hopefully.

I am really, really sorry for not posting sooner, but I've been having some trouble IRL and only now have the time and energy to post now.

Isaedras Cleditre Isaedras Cleditre Safton Safton NanLia NanLia New post is up.

Isaedras Cleditre Isaedras Cleditre Mila is going to need to figure out a way of escaping with Dr. Lace without drawing the attention of the numerous Mirelurks in the area. Also you've just realized that covering yourself in biohazardous material may have been a bad idea, but you might be able to find a way out of this if you can get Dr. Lace back to the camp. Also that the person who hired you was engaging was attempting to cover up having abandoned Dr. Lace due to the mutational effects of the area that had turned the third member of their group into a feral ghoul.

Safton Safton NanLia NanLia Vincent and Ava are going to need to either fight off the 8 Mirelurks attacking them or find a way to escape.

As long as your characters don't go any deeper into the breeding grounds the remaining Mirelurks should stay to protect their eggs. Hopefully.

I am really, really sorry for not posting sooner, but I've been having some trouble IRL and only now have the time and energy to post now.
I'm so excited to continue! xD fuck yea.

also dont worry we get it haha IRL Stuff is important

Users who are viewing this thread

Back