• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fallout: Storage Wars OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hey Gravitational Force Gravitational Force !

NanLia NanLia has gotten me interested. I'm a big fan of Fallout. I was just curious how long after Fallout 4 you planned for this to take place in the interests of a background of the character I might create? Been looking at the timeline and considering my options.

Awesome! Anything you think I could elaborate on? Cause otherwise I think I'm all set! Gravitational Force Gravitational Force
You're set then.

Hey Gravitational Force Gravitational Force !

NanLia NanLia has gotten me interested. I'm a big fan of Fallout. I was just curious how long after Fallout 4 you planned for this to take place in the interests of a background of the character I might create? Been looking at the timeline and considering my options.

I'm entirely flexible on that within reason. I do my best to accommodate any ideas players have. What's your idea?

I'm entirely flexible on that within reason. I do my best to accommodate any ideas players have. What's your idea?

As luck would have it, NanLia NanLia came up with a new idea right after I posted it that doesn't make this as relevant lol

But I suppose I'd prefer it to be relatively shortly after the events of Fallout 4 just in case I end up introducing a few things? Totally up to everyone else of course!

As luck would have it, NanLia NanLia came up with a new idea right after I posted it that doesn't make this as relevant lol

But I suppose I'd prefer it to be relatively shortly after the events of Fallout 4 just in case I end up introducing a few things? Totally up to everyone else of course!
Works for me!

Anyone who has expressed interest so far should feel free to make a character sheet.
If anyone has any ideas or questions I encourage them to post them or contact me with them.

Safton Safton and I will be, I hope to have mine completed for this evening (8AM here currently)

I'm moving my parents into my house today and expecting deliveries but I'll be free this evening to post it up.

Sorry for the delay.

NanLia NanLia your character is accepted.
If Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford and Safton Safton post their character sheets we can get started.

Your opening posts will involved your characters hearing of the job offer for getting into the vault, traveling to the location of the recruiter, and responding to what happens there, which I'll write in the opening post.

Yep, mine will be posted as soon as the UFC fight is over. I already have part of it done.

The main RP thread is up. Be ready to post your opening posts.

The main RP thread is up. Be ready to post your opening posts.
//I'll try my best. Busy at the moment with some Uni work but I'll try to get to it as soon as I can.

Post from the point of view of your character if that's alright.
First person it is. Not my usual style so you'll have to bare with me as I work it out, lol.

I have a preliminary post written as third person so I'll do my best to rework it tonight and then add the reaction/response to your dialogue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back