• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Fallout Rp

Wolfblaze7711

Lord Wolf
From the inspiration of the famous Fallout series created by Bethesda studios I wanted to know if anyone would be interested in joining me in an rp that would take place in a vault and eventually wasteland but it does not take place in any of the known created games.
Please let me know if you are interested.

Black Isle Studios.

Might keep an eye on this, it's been a long time since I was involved in a Fallout RP.

sure, we will be starting off just like the games where you exited a vault into the wasteland. I will have a fictional city for the characters to explore their will be bandits and monster of all sorts. That's what I got so far let me know if you want to know anything else or any mechanics you would like in the rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back