• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fallout Rp Search

tailoftwocats

Hello there? Are you a fan of the game series Fallout and LGBTQA roleplayer? Do you love Male x Male Romance? Well I think you've come to the right place. I am currently searching for ships that are based in the Fallout Universe. These ships can be either CCxCC OcxCC or OcxOc. I can range from 1-5 paragraphs in responses and I respond regularly when I am entertained. So if youre in the market for some gay nuclear fun message me here. Also a simple list of my rules:

Rules

1. No godmodding or overpowered characters in roleplay, please. I don't mind it if it is fun but once it becomes a drag on rp I draw the line.
2. Interesting plots/planning ahead of time will most likely keep me entertained and cause me to continue the rp.
3. Taboo topics will be marked with trigger warnings or brought to dms to continue the story.
4. Multiverse or Alternate Universe threads will be marked so to not create any confusion.
5. You cannot control, steal, or use my character in any way.
6. I often follow this guide for battles, but it is also just a useful reference in case you are writing your own rules. General Rules

Users who are viewing this thread

Back