• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Robin broke formation and moved along the outskirts of the Farm looking between the rows of Mutfruit "Didn't think they'd take the farmers and I don't see any other bodies, I'll check the tracks see where they went" he thought to himself as he rounded the last row of crop to reveal the corpse of a headless woman, "I got a body over here" he called out to the Paladin and Nathan before he turned his attention to the south hill where the Raiders appeared from earlier he could see the tracks of the raiders as well as drag marks from the farmers two walking side by side with one set seeming deeper while the other had a clear limp to it. The other new set of tracks were drag marks from a body being carried from the look of things one of the Farmers resisted and needed to be knocked out. "Six sets of tracks coming in and nine going out, looks to be headed South-East a bit" Robin concluded his search and returned to the body of the headless woman waiting for Blake and Nathan to conclude their own searches.
Hanah Solo
Abernathy farm
Wolfblaze7711 Wolfblaze7711
Noble
Kenshin772 Kenshin772

Hanah sit down next of raider and opened her revolver, back towards trunk of fallen tree. She started to look her weapon to learn how it was made.​

Nathan walked over to Robin and confirmed what he had saw. Paladin Blake came over as well. "We will have to then keep moving toward Dimond city. I don't want to get sucked into a rescue mission. We have our orders. "
Nathan glared at the Paladin. "You're meaning to tell us we aren't going to save those settlers?"
"No we are not" the Paladin ordered
"Well last I recalled I'm not part of your group and if there are people in need then I plan on helping them out." Nathan argued. The Paladin sighed then looked over at Jane. "Get hanah and the raider on to the airport we will catch up." he said Blake hated the idea it was an unnecessary risk. HE looked back at Nathan. "if someone gets hurt that is on your hands." he said. then followed them as they started to track the raiders that took the farmers.

" So the Enclave has resurfaced yet again really they are more persistent than rad roaches" A woman spoke as she sat at a table looking over the latest reports.

"Enclave ma'am" A man asked dressed in an odd colored jump suit, the man was seemingly by far the woman's senior but he had never heard of this enclave.

" I am not surprised you have never heard of them with how cut off you have been till now, they are a prewar group made up of the army and the pre war elite they tend to resurface to try to kill everyone or take over lands" The moan said and despite her seeming age, looking barely older than 20, she was clearly in charge. After The director explained the situation there were murmurs about this organization. The institute had been aware of their coming and had even saw what happened at the cryo vault. The institute had spies everywhere in the forms of people and animals and the vault had been a point of interest for the director as it held many possible test subjects for future experiments. Well that seemed to be of less importance now as the Enclave was seemingly planning to take over here, back at big MT the director had noticed over time more and more connections over old world stations broadcasting meaning someone had been moving. This did mean that the Enclave was a far more powerful force than expected given they apparently had the numbers to even think about taking over territory.

" What are we going to do?" A man in a black colored jump suit asked sounding far more concerned though not fearful as the others were. he was the head of the synth retention Bureau in a way he was the chief of security. " First this brotherhood twice and now more power armored fanatics" he said to which several voiced various concerned or ideas to remain hidden. Old habits of simply hiding away it seemed died hard.

The director sighed " This Neo Enclave is not acting in typical fashion to the previous iterations, normally they try to work in secret and most often try to gather FEV which we have the only supply of here" The director explained in fact after she had taken over they had opened up that branch of research though with Virgil gone the breakthrough the master had was likely lost. The director had an agent on the outside that might have the needed information but she had not opened up contact in awhile. The institute was somewhat in the dark as to the motives of this new enclave, though the base line goal was the same rebuild what was lost. Still they were recruiting wastelanders, and that was something that they could exploit.

" This neo Enclave is likely not well informed about our operations otherwise they would have attempted contact, we must act to gather information before they can manage the same" The director said. While the enclave could only gather rumors about the institute , the Institute could gather much more information via infiltration thus they had the advantage. It would not be hard to create a few ideal soldiers and plant them in the common wealth.

It was then that new information came in the Neo Enclave was setting up base near their agent Kellogg at fort Haggen and while Kellog was formidable he was only one man. The perfect chance to get some agents right where they wanted them. " And now the chance has presented itself, we will have to make sure out agents make an impression upon this Neo enclave" The director said as with a few taps on a screen she brought up a map of the fort Hagen area " Inform Kellog and those with him they will withdraw for the time being, we will have him moved to another location so he can continue his hunt for our rouge" The direction explained " In the mean time We will need several of our best synths, coursers would be the best overwrite their personalities with a more human one and keep their training then we will release one of our test subject 34fd will work" She explained pointing at several areas the test subject was a deathclaw they had captured used for splicing experiments. " We will move our agents into the fort and 34fd nearby then have our agents cause an explosion before going to eliminate 34fd" She explained the test subject was weaker then normal and would be little issue but would look impressive.

If the others doubted the director they didn't say it each was well aware of of might happen to them if they spoke out and many were more loyal to her than the institute itself these days. They would have everything ready in only 30 minutes and the synths would be ready to put on a show for the Neo enclave. Each was given simple clothes leather armor and basic guns of their choosing that were not institute standard. Then the actors would all be sent up top all in the right places. The timing would ensure that this event would happen while the enclave was attacking or just after they attacked the array and would kick off with large explosion after large explosion as four men working in a far higher degree of coordination than your common wastelander started fighting a death claw that they seemed to be hunting. Thanks to the advanced skill and tactics of the men the deathclaw would stand no chance and would be brought low in minutes, hopefully the Neo Enclave would take notice of these promising recruits.

@HighSanguinaryPriest @Wester236

Jake White held his clipboard in hand as he waited for the director to finish her meeting with the new Synths. Dr. White was in charge of creating new and improved synths for the insitute. As the head of synth production and enhancement he had many duties one of which is helping the director choose and give approval for more of his 'interesting' designs. Once the meeting was over He approached the director. "Ma'am May I have a few words" he asked politely.

Hanah Solo
Abernathy farm
Kenshin772 Kenshin772

Hanah looked up from her gun to Blake and Nathan as she heard them arguing. When she heard that Blake ordered Jane to take her and Raider-girl to airport, part of her wanted to say that she wanted to stay with Nathan, but she didn't have courage to say it. Maybe it was better that she would go with Jane if they thinked that she would be at way of them. But what came to her mind was that she had one gun that she didn't need, so she taked off her backpack and unbound Raider's rifle from it. After unbounding rifle, she hand it to Nathan.
"Take this."

A hot echo vibrated through the metal helmet, he strained as he walked south down the hill only to find a glint in the distance. A huge prewar tower-thing with a farm at the bottom, finally some rest between the seemingly endless nests of creatures and raiders alike. His armor stuck and creaked as he got ever closer to the beacon of hope as he got closer he saw people none of who looked like farmers. Maybe they were more raiders he thought to himself but a quick look at the well maintained power armor proved that wrong, at least to a degree. Only gunners would be able maintain a power armor suit like that. Either way he was desperate for a drink and some food and if he were truly blessed some cloths that weren't soaked in sweat, blood and who knows what else. Once he was in any form of a decent range to them he made himself known by a large dramatic wave as he stumbled down towards them.

" Yes what it is you need?" The Director asked already she was thinking of how to create a web of counters to each of the new growing threats.

The Brotherhood and the Enclave were outside factors while the minutemen and railroad were known issues. Actually the Railroad could be useful if they were given the correct information to be sent against the power armored factions. They could also set the commonwealth and thus the minute men against the soon to come invaders if certain events were caused. Still to cause these events synths could not be used as there was a chance of death and if the components were found then this could be traced back to the institute. The Director would have to get in contact with a select few agents soon enough but first the Synths .

" Is there a problem with the latest batch?" The director asked

Last edited:
Robin smirked at the Vault Dweller's snarky rebuttal to the the Paladin "I like this Vault Dweller" he thought as he placed his hand Nathan's Shoulder "I agree you with Blue, it wouldn't sit well with me if we just did nothing." Taking his hand of Nate's shoulder Robin turned his attention back to the tracks checking them for anything else noticeable that could be useful. One set of tracks in particular draw his attention they're deeper than the rest and have a moon boot kind of tread to them. "Those are too deep to just be some fat guy" Robin turned to Blake and walked past the Tech Hunter and knelt behind him examining his tracks for a moment before jumping to his feet "Paladin, looks like they got a suit of power armor, tracks aren't as deep as yours so it's likely not as well armored but still a threat to Nathan and I which means" Robin slapped the Paladin on the shoulder with a bit of a hardy chuckle "he's gunna be all yours" Robin was about to turn around toward Nathan when he caught movement out of the corner of his eye. To the north just past the farmhouse Robin could see some goofes waving his hand over his head enthusiastically "Paladin we got another Wastelander to the North." He paused for a second before adding an extra comment under his breath "Who waves like that out here?"

Trying not to collapse Cobalt made it down closer to the farm, he peeled his helmet off and some how the dry hot wasteland air was cool yet managed to take all the moister left near his body. He felt entombed in dry, a well- he needed a well, Hoarsely he managed to call out "Where is... water?" god he was thirsty radiation does that, even more so when you get rid of it. Why was the wasteland such a, well, wasteland? He tried to spy some sort of spigot but all he could find was the Brahman tub and he wasn't that desperate... yet at least. His tongue felt both dry and shriveled as well as swollen in his mouth.

" Yes what it is you need?" The Director asked already she was thinking of how to create a web of counters to each of the new growing threats.

The Brotherhood and the Enclave were outside factors while the minutemen and railroad were known issues. Actually the Railroad could be useful if they were given the correct information to be sent against the power armored factions. They could also set the commonwealth and thus the minute men against the soon to come invaders if certain events were caused. Still to cause these events synths could not be used as there was a chance of death and if the components were found then this could be traced back to the institute. The Director would have to get in contact with a select few agents soon enough but first the Synths .

" Is there a problem with the latest batch?" The director asked

"No the latest batch is on schedule and will soon be ready for deployment." Dr. White explained. he walked beside her as they talked. "The directorate has heard a few troubling troubling stories in regards to you trying to work out a deal with the Railroad. There are some concerns with how much damage they have already done to us and our sythns, They feel like if we try to pardon their actions we would be making a hung security risk let alone show them that we are not strong enough to combat them."

Hanah Solo
Abernathy farm
Kenshin772 Kenshin772

Hanah looked up from her gun to Blake and Nathan as she heard them arguing. When she heard that Blake ordered Jane to take her and Raider-girl to airport, part of her wanted to say that she wanted to stay with Nathan, but she didn't have courage to say it. Maybe it was better that she would go with Jane if they thinked that she would be at way of them. But what came to her mind was that she had one gun that she didn't need, so she taked off her backpack and unbound Raider's rifle from it. After unbounding rifle, she hand it to Nathan.
"Take this."

Robin smirked at the Vault Dweller's snarky rebuttal to the the Paladin "I like this Vault Dweller" he thought as he placed his hand Nathan's Shoulder "I agree you with Blue, it wouldn't sit well with me if we just did nothing." Taking his hand of Nate's shoulder Robin turned his attention back to the tracks checking them for anything else noticeable that could be useful. One set of tracks in particular draw his attention they're deeper than the rest and have a moon boot kind of tread to them. "Those are too deep to just be some fat guy" Robin turned to Blake and walked past the Tech Hunter and knelt behind him examining his tracks for a moment before jumping to his feet "Paladin, looks like they got a suit of power armor, tracks aren't as deep as yours so it's likely not as well armored but still a threat to Nathan and I which means" Robin slapped the Paladin on the shoulder with a bit of a hardy chuckle "he's gunna be all yours" Robin was about to turn around toward Nathan when he caught movement out of the corner of his eye. To the north just past the farmhouse Robin could see some goofes waving his hand over his head enthusiastically "Paladin we got another Wastelander to the North." He paused for a second before adding an extra comment under his breath "Who waves like that out here?"
Trying not to collapse Cobalt made it down closer to the farm, he peeled his helmet off and some how the dry hot wasteland air was cool yet managed to take all the moister left near his body. He felt entombed in dry, a well- he needed a well, Hoarsely he managed to call out "Where is... water?" god he was thirsty radiation does that, even more so when you get rid of it. Why was the wasteland such a, well, wasteland? He tried to spy some sort of spigot but all he could find was the Brahman tub and he wasn't that desperate... yet at least. His tongue felt both dry and shriveled as well as swollen in his mouth.
Nathan thanks Hanah and wished her luck after taking the rifle. He also taught her how to hold the pistol she had before he continued on. As he watched Her Jane and the raider begin walking off to the airport He knew it was going to be a long walk if his memory served him well. but He hoped they would catch up to them after they figure out what happened to those that lived at the farm.
He followed behind Robin and was tankful for his support against the ideals of the Paladin. As they continued tracking he new Robin was right about the power armor. Blake just sighed at Robin's remark but Nathan was glade they convened the Paladin to come along.
Nathan saw the man coming toward him and reached into his pack to bring out a canister of purified water he got from the vault. then reached out and handed it to the new face. "Were you part of the people from the farm?" he asked.
Blake was on alert he has seen too many times like this where an ambush would follow a helpless raider.

Last edited:
Hanah Solo
Abernathy farm > Concord

After Nathan teached how to hold revolver and wished good luck to her, Hanah quickly hugged him before heading towards Concord with Jane and Raidergirl. As they get closer to town Hanah looked to Jane. "Are we going to rest there? I haven't eated after pod." She said, last part little bit quieter.​

"They think far to directly" the director said with a sigh. She had higher hopes for those managing an organization like this but they were still human. The director thought faster and planned better she was taking the institute in a better direction.

"I am not pardoning the thieves I am setting our enimies upon one another. The railroad has infiltrators that are still human with them we could cause strife without it being linked to us" The director explained a little as mnoyed edge had to "Besides they have stolen faulty products to well made for their own good the railroad sees gen 3 as human because they are to close to human. We must make sure they can no longer see that instead of mimicking humans we must improve it and remove that ssf illy free will idea by downgrading their minds via cybernetics" she explained soon gen 3 would be outdated an infiltration model nothing more

"But for now out enimies gather we must cause them to exhaust themselves before we deliver any blow" She continued the plan obvious now but the little bits within impossible to price together from the outside. "The enemy of my enemy is not my friend but might be a tool"

Last edited:
Hanah Solo
Abernathy farm > Concord

After Nathan teached how to hold revolver and wished good luck to her, Hanah quickly hugged him before heading towards Concord with Jane and Raidergirl. As they get closer to town Hanah looked to Jane. "Are we going to rest there? I haven't eated after pod." She said, last part little bit quieter.​

Jane looked over at Hanah "Yeah we will try to see what food we can find" she said those in her mind she didn't want to spend too much time there because of all the recent raider activity and she would hate for the raider to get free.

"They think far to directly" the director said with a sigh. She had higher hopes for those managing an organization like this but they were still human. The director thought faster and planned better she was taking the institute in a better direction.

"I am not pardoning the thieves I am setting our enimies upon one another. The railroad has infiltrators that are still human with them we could cause strife without it being linked to us" The director explained a little as mnoyed edge had to "Besides they have stolen faulty products to well made for their own good the railroad sees gen 3 as human because they are to close to human. We must make sure they can no longer see that instead of mimicking humans we must improve it and remove that ssf illy free will idea by downgrading their minds via cybernetics" she explained soon gen 3 would be outdated an infiltration model nothing more

"But for now out enimies gather we must cause them to exhaust themselves before we deliver any blow" She continued the plan obvious now but the little bits within impossible to price together from the outside. "The enemy of my enemy is not my friend but might be a tool"

Dr. White sighed "I understand director, what you are trying to do. But I must be straight forward this experiment you are trying does not sit well with the directorate and if it is not successful they will vote you out of leadership." he sighed again. "I'm not telling you this as a warning director I'm telling you this and a long time friend." He paused. "I hope this plan of yours falls through like you said it would." he said them excused himself to go back to his duties.

"No the latest batch is on schedule and will soon be ready for deployment." Dr. White explained. he walked beside her as they talked. "The directorate has heard a few troubling troubling stories in regards to you trying to work out a deal with the Railroad. There are some concerns with how much damage they have already done to us and our sythns, They feel like if we try to pardon their actions we would be making a hung security risk let alone show them that we are not strong enough to combat them."

Nathan thanks Hanah and wished her luck after taking the rifle. He also taught her how to hold the pistol she had before he continued on. As he watched Her Jane and the raider begin walking off to the airport He knew it was going to be a long walk if his memory served him well. but He hoped they would catch up to them after they figure out what happened to those that lived at the farm.
He followed behind Robin and was tankful for his support against the ideals of the Paladin. As they continued tracking he new Robin was right about the power armor. Blake just sighed at Robin's remark but Nathan was glade they convened the Paladin to come along.
Nathan saw the man coming toward him and reached into his pack to bring out a canister of purified water he got from the vault. then reached out and handed it to the new face. "Were you part of the people from the farm?" he asked.
Blake was on alert he has seen too many times like this where an ambush would follow a helpless raider.
Cobalt just came foreward gasping, continueing to ask for water almost not hearing the question asked at him. After a moment he finally processed what was asked, "No, who... lives here?" He said still gasping he needed water he wasn't sure how he was sweating this much he must have contracted something because he did not feel right. That's what he got for being reckless in the commonwealth. 'Just give me water' waz what echoed through his mind until he just caved, "I have caps, chems, I don't know teeth? Whatever you want just give me water man."

Hanah Solo
Concord

"Umm... I have some cram from vault, if you want." She said shyly. "We only need to cook them." She wasn't sure how they would cook it as wolrd around them didn't look like there would be working stoves.​

" That's good to hear" nic said she did need a guide apparently the person she had made a deal with had set up shop somewhere here in a hidden location. Nic was of course looking to them as their deal included some exchange of information and she had been told to come here and well this area was largely unknown in her records. Thus while she might not be buying parts she could be buying a tour guide as Nic was not lacking in fire power and protection. There was one subject Nic wanted to ask about but she had heard the topic was something of a taboo in the area, still if her employer for lack of a better word was to be contacted she needed to find the institute.

" How much for a tour of the big places, i can protect the two of us well enough?" Nic asked she would save the big question for latter.
Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The director found the idea of being voted out almost laughable, she had been draining away those she liked to work in big mountain and had selected quite a few of the leaders herself namely the synth retention bureau and thus she had the coursers on her side. She also had several means to deal with dissidents should they rise up her other facilities hadn't been idle, she had been using what improved technology this place had to make her real holdings more advanced. The robo scorpions were now an actual threat with eternally sharp and heated claws and an improved blasting tail. She also had the altered deathclaws those would teach the institute why making your ultimate weapons organic was a bad idea, to to mention the holograms and the cloud, yes she was ready to go against these people if need be. The institute over valued themselves it seemed, they were a good ally and had thus far been easy enough to use, but in the end they were a tool something that could be destroyed if need be. Still why destroy them when they could be reused and experimented on she always needed more test subjects. This news did mean that she might need to find less fair weather allies, and she might just have some that had just come in. Yes she would have to make plans against the allies she had now it seemed, but for now she had a new tool to possibly gain and if they proved unusable then she would just make contact with others and kill as many rail road agents as she could.

Sometime latter the director herself would be walking on the surface with a LEAR in hand as she followed a trail. The railroad was good at hiding but certain agents of the institute had revealed a rumor of how to find them, follow the freedom trail. Historical records revealed the start and end point of a freedom trail. The director was not silly enough to come out alone as hidden by advanced stealth suits that actually worked 3 coursers escorted her while staying hidden from sight. The group had teleported inside a building about mid way through the trail and only the director remained visible as they left. They would head for old north church expecting to encounter some railroad agents to speak with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back