• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fallout Roleplay

ExistentialPotato

Huggable Luv Muffin .3.
Salutations, friends!

So, Fallout. BIIIIIIIGGGG game, right? Don't answer that. I can see it in your eyes. You're already drooling over the thought of the Mojave and Capitals Wastelands, Mr. New Vegas and Three Dog (Awoooooo!) whispering sweet nothings in your ear, as you wipe your boots clean of the slime from a Bloatfly.

So, I decided, what the heck, I'll start a roleplay. And, (for once), I actually have a plan, or at least a vague one, of where it will go. I'll type up an overview a bit later, but for now, I just wanna know if their are any takers.

THINGS THAT MAY BE INCLUDED:

-Intense Sci-Fi Shooting Action

-Sad, Tender Moments

-Romance (Tee hee. :3)

-Political Discussion pertaining to what is known of the past

-Bloatflies

-Ghouls and Mutants and Robots, oh my!

-Pop Cultural References

-General Fallout Action

So, how 'bout it, buddy? :3

(SUDDEN INACTIVITY PROCESS ENDED)

Thank you all for the interest. Now, a few informational items:

1. Firstly, a location such as the Commonwealth, New Vegas, The Capital Wasteland, or even a entirely different region shall be selected based upon a poll I shall create when more people become interested.

2. A limited number of people shall be selected, and more will be accepted over time. This RP will probably last a while, so be prepared to grab the snacks!

3. If anyone has any sort of other questions, feel free to ask me.

Now, we start official progress once this thread gains interest from around 4-5 more people. That is the minimum for my basic story plan.

I once sat down and played Fallout: New Vegas for a day and a half. My bladder forced me to stop. I think that should tell you how interested I am in this.

Well, this looks like enough people. Last call for questions, so feel free to to ask them now rather than later. I have the story outline completely finished, so I'm ready when you guys are. :D

(SUDDEN INACTIVITY ENDED.)

Roleplay begins now. I'm setting it up.

Okay, here we are. It is prepared for the roleplaying. HAVE AT IT, KIDDIES!

Yeah, the link?

Steel Zinogre]is there a link? [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/fallout-the-second-civil-war.77761/ said:
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/fallout-the-second-civil-war.77761/[/URL]

Found it through investigation lol

This sounds cool. Seems I'm a bit late to hop on this train, though. I just reinstalled New Vegas the other day, actually! Starting my annual run through it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back