• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fallout Roleplay

TrulyNerdy

Hello there again loves! I’m currently looking for somebody who is a literate writer and would be interested in doing a potentially long term fallout roleplay!

I have a few plots in mind and will be putting them below do not be shy whatsoever to pm me I don’t bite love!

The first of these plots would require you to play a legion soldier deep in the mid west who was born and raised by the legion, until he falls in love with a slave girl and is forced to question everything he knows- do the lovers have a beautiful escape or does it take a darker turn? Can the legion truly control true love? Let’s find out!

If a romance is less your speed I also had an idea for a roleplay set in the commonwealth where we would do an au of The Quincy Massacre in which the minutemen overran the Gunners and became the dominant faction over the mercenaries. I would play the last gunner left hunting down minutemen with a vengeance for what happened and you could play as a stranger or Oc crossing my path and joining or fighting against my bloody crusade! You can also play as a minuteman yourself which could be interesting perhaps I’ve set my sights on you and the target on your back has never been greater!

if those plots aren’t your style please still dm if you’re interested because I can brainstorm with my partner to make something we both enjoy! I’m a sucker for romance but it isn’t required anyways ta ta loves don’t be shy to pm me <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back