• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fallout Roleplay Search

Oenanthe

Your Local Schmuck
See My Full Partner Search Here

fallout-4.gif

What You Need To Know:
- I write in 3rd person only.
- Please be able to maintain AT LEAST 3 paragraphs per reply
(More is welcomed)
- I prefer my partners to be 18+, but this is not a requirement
- I can double
- I prefer to play female (but I am more than happy to double up and play males)
- Please be able to respond at least once a week (preferably once a day, with exceptions of course)

Some Plot Seeds:
I am interested in roleplaying BUT NOT LIMITED TO the following ideas.
Feel free to give suggestions!
Roles I prefer are bolded, if nothing is bolded then there is no preference.
Synth x Institute Member
Courser x Runaway Synth
Institute Scientist x Courser
Railroad Agent x Institute Scientist
Railroad Agent x Railroad Agent
Railroad Agent x Brotherhood Paladin
Railroad Agent x Synth
Railroad Agent x Institute Scientist
Paladin x Scribe
Railroad Agent x Paladin
BOS Member-Synth x Railroad Agent
BOS x Synth
BOS x Raider
Minuteman x Minuteman
Raider x Minuteman
Civilian x Minuteman
Minuteman x Vault Dweller

[Note: I am also highly interested in someone to play Paladin Danse for my OC. I'd be willing to double up for this.]

hIESxY.gif

Last edited:
Oenanthe Oenanthe Hey hey!

Mhm! I was thinking about doubling? I kinda like the idea of Railroad Agent x Paladin~ And then what ever you'd like for your side. If that's okay ^^ I would say I could write Mr Danse for ya! Try at least!

Hi there, I'd be interested in discussing ideas with you! I am, however, 16 years of age, so if that is a dealbreaker I certainly understand.

I have a few OCs in the Fallout universe already and would prefer to play one of them, if that would be at all an option, but I can, of course, adjust or create new characters, if that is so desired. These characters are, in case you are interested:
Click- A sentient male Assaultron
Alistair- A non-feral male Glowing One
Adrien- A non-feral male Ghoul
Gwen(dolyn)- A human female

Of these, Click and Alistair are by far the most developed. But again, I am not limited to them and I can make changes.

Would love to hear from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back