• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fallout: Retribution [Percentile Die System]

Sorry to hold things up, but I'll have to withdraw. This CS is just giving me too much trouble and I won't hold up the RP any longer on my account. Best of luck.

Sorry to hold things up, but I'll have to withdraw. This CS is just giving me too much trouble and I won't hold up the RP any longer on my account. Best of luck.
You can always message me for help. I'm more than accommodating, even if I don't respond immediately.

Very much. I had hoped to grab one more person but I believe I may need to move forward with just two. Very disappointing considered the amount of people who showed interest originally.
You could potentially tag or engage in a private conversation those who in the past showed interest but never gave any updates on their status since, if you haven't already.

Very much. I had hoped to grab one more person but I believe I may need to move forward with just two. Very disappointing considered the amount of people who showed interest originally.
Good to know, making my character right now. Should have it done in a bit!

So it's me, Seraph, and Druid?

Should be. I am looking forward to starting. Given the open world style of Fallout, it wouldn't be too hard to introduce new characters as we go.

Characters approved, I'll have the main topic up shortly. You will all receive a message with a link to it just in case you miss it.

PREPARE TO DIE, MUTIES. #enclavehumansbesthumans.
Y'know, I respect ya Enclave power-armored tin cans. Mostly because the Brotherhood of Steel are old fashioned bastards who won't let any of us get near a laser pistol even if it cost our lives.
That said, please don't shoot me from your vertibird.

Y'know, I respect ya Enclave power-armored tin cans. Mostly because the Brotherhood of Steel are old fashioned bastards who won't let any of us get near a laser pistol even if it cost our lives.
That said, please don't shoot me from your vertibird.
I won't shoot you from my vertibird. I'll throttle you with my bare noodle arm hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back