• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fallout plot 1x1 romance story pm if interested.

bingus44

Elder Member
Hello everyone I got one fallout rp currently going well but I'd like to start up another one as well. Since I'm bored a lot when I'm not replying to one I'll be in the other. I like it since RP's have a lot of downtime between posts. Here is my plot.

The game takes place during new vegas's time and is set in Nevada. I want the story to be a Romeo and Juliet type of love story. A male legionnaire soldier (me) gets in a battle against the NCR. The battle is viscous and many losses are had on each side. The legionnaire who was the leader of his platoon is knocked unconscious during the battle. A female NCR ranger is also knocked unconscious during the battle. The two of them wake up in the middle of the wasteland desert with no supplies except what they can find on the dead. The NCR ranger find the legionnaire before he can wake up and she tied his arms together to keep him as a prisoner. And her goal is to get him to the nearest NCR base which is about a two week walk from where they are. It's so far because the NCR sent scouts out of Nevada and so did the legion, that's who fought. The scouts from each faction. So really the story takes place just outside of Nevada and they are trying to survive and get back to Nevada. And of course along the way they become friends then lovers and have to decide whether to part with their factions (legion and NCR) and sty together. Or split up for good and go to their factions. It's not an easy choice because both are dedicated and would die for their faction. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back