• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fallout OC x Companion RP

holyman1998

Hello, Lone Wanderer/Courier/Sole Survivor! I've been playing some fallout new vegas recently and seeing how there isn't much in the way of Fallout RPs on this site, I thought I'd put together a little something...

Basically, the concept goes that one will roleplay as their Fallout 3/NV/4 OC and the other will roleplay as their companion. So far, the characters I have knowledge of and/or can RP are:

F3
Male!Lone Wanderer (Somewhat, got the basic "look for dad" part down but nothing else)

FNV
Male!Courier
Boone (limited)

F4
Male!Sole Survivor
Macready (mostly, got the basic "mercenary with no wife and sick son" down)
Codsworth
Paladin Danse
Nick Valentine (limited)

I know it isn't much, but it casts a wide net of character slots, for those who want to rp as the companion or a Fem!Protagonist

RP can be whatever you want, ranging from romance to adventure. However, I know fallout NV the most so I prefer that. Reply with your interests and a list of fallout characters you can roleplay as. Roleplay will take place in DMs.

Hi! I could do a Fallout 4 rp, I haven't finished the game but I think I'm enough into it that I could play most characters(Cait, Paladin Danse, Piper, Preston Garvey, Characters from the railroad, Nick Valentine ect.)

Hi! I could do a Fallout 4 rp, I haven't finished the game but I think I'm enough into it that I could play most characters(Cait, Paladin Danse, Piper, Preston Garvey, Characters from the railroad, Nick Valentine ect.)
Excellent! DM me with your intro post and we can get started.

I actually have a sort of AU-ish idea for Fallout 4? My character is still the Sole Survivor, but is instead Shaun's aunt and Nora's sister. She's younger, in her twenties instead of thirties and was in college. At the urging of her sister, she gave up the dream of being a doctor for being a veterinarian. She has to quickly put aside her oath to do no harm if she wants to survive. She falls for our favorite Synth Detective, Nick Valentine. I've finished the game and am well-versed in both endings of Institutionalized and the corresponding endings of the game. If there's anything else you want to work out, I'm fine going over it in DMs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back