• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fallout Nickle City OOC And Sign Up

Pixelated

The Genetically Unstable One
Name:
(You may only be from Pre-War America if you're a ghoul)
Career/Job: (Anything that a normal wastelander might do, no cliche shit)
Appearance: (Text or a picture, I care not, just note if you are a ghoul, robot or super mutant here message Janitor101 if you are a synth)
Personality: (No Super smart jokers who get serious when bad stuff happens)
Brief History: (Nothing much, just a short sweet little bit on who you are, where you're from and what you're done)
Supplies: (You may start with a limited number of supplies, however it must be limited, and weapons must not be super powerful or cool, the crappier and more trashy your list, the better.)
S.P.E.C.I.A.L.: (List your SPECIAL characteristics like so S#, P# and so on, you have 21 points, and each stat starts with 1 already as baseline, 0 means you’d be dead somehow already.)
Package: (Just one package, and you’re stuck with it, no changies if you don’t like what you got, numbers 1-8)

Character sheet created by Janitor101 Janitor101

Name: Riley Rye
Career/Job: Ex Raider
Appearance: Riley is short has green eyes and shaggy untamed red hair that sticks off in all directions, her cheeks and the bridge of her nose are covered in freckles, she wears a holster in which her rusty beaten up 10mm that barely works sits
Personality: Riley or Rye as she prefers to be called is normally quite reserved, she knows how and when to keep her mouth shut, she normally tries to avoid confrontation but is never opposed to beating the crap out of someone, if she can manage it.
Brief History: Riley didn't grow up in the safest community, but she had her dad to protect her she held a strong bond with her father until the mutants took him from her, she was left to look after Marie her little sister, Marie was only 10 when she was captured by slavers, Riley managed to escape that fate for 4 years at 18 she was also captured by slavers, by 20 she had escaped a lone man and his dog had set her free by killing the slavers, they took her in for two years, then at the end of those years something snapped and Riley killed them both in the dead of night. she was picked up by Raiders but not killed instead becoming one of them helping to take out caravans, at 25 she ran away setting up an old abandoned Rail yard, she stayed there for 2 years until...
Supplies: .308 Sniper Rifle, 35 .308 Rounds, 3 Inhalers of jet, 4 bottles of Gwinneitt Stout, Basic Leather armour, 10mm pistol, 50 10mm rounds
S.P.E.C.I.A.L.: S,5 P,7 E,4 C,3 I,4 A,4 L,1
Package: 3 (It's the magic number)

Rules 'N' Stuff
S.P.E.C.I.A.L checks, Roll a D12 if the number is equal or lower than your S.P.E.C.I.A.L stat then you pass, If you roll over your stat then you fail

Combat, The higher your DMR (DaMage Resistance) the less damage you take from Enemy attacks, more advanced weapons and armour do higher damage and resist more damage.

Hit Points HP, your HP is double of your Endurance (E) if it hits zero you may not post for a length of time, (possibly an hour or two, to be decided)

Last edited:

Fallout: Nickel City

Febuary 17th 2288, Tavia.

You trudge through some of winters last snow, ahead of you the merchant caravan you’ve been sticking with for the last ten miles. Ahead a town emerges from the foggy winter gloom.
The merchant stops his pack Brahmin at the gate, flanked by the three armed guards who’ve been keeping a sullen eye on the group of travelers whom you’ve been walking walking with.

After a short conversation with the gate guard, the trader and his entourage of guards are allowed in the gate. You and the people you’ve been traveling with shuffle forward through the snow.
The guard turns out to be a ragged looking ghoul, wearing a patched military uniform of some kind, along with a mishmash of combat armor and other improvised protection; a thin layer of snow adorns the rusty army helmet covering his head.
“Travelers, traders or recruits?” The gravely voice asks you.

You answer for yourself, leaving the others to their own answers. Which seems to satisfy the ghoul. “Stop by The Guard outpost before you leave Tavia, you’ll have to get official paperwork made up before you can travel closer to the Buffalo Ruin, or Nickel City. If you don’t get your paperwork, you’ll be considered a raider or otherwise unlawful.” He grumbles, tugging a jacket closer around his shoulders. “Pete, open the fucking gate, its cold out here, and I’m not gonna stand out here in the blizzard.” He shouts.

--

Welcome to Fallout: Nickel City, this story will take you through the Buffalo Ruin, meeting new people, and maybe some familiar faces or names along your way.
You take the role of some travelers, heading toward Nickel City, the most stable town in the region, thanks to the heroic two century struggle of The Guard.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back