• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fallout: New York Interest Check

Rusty of Shackleford

Nine Thousand Club
So, Fallout 4. Some love it, some hate it. I think it's a fun game with some problems. And I'm craving it pretty hard right now. The basic plot I have for this is that it's been a few years since the Institute and Brotherhood of Steel were destroyed by the Railroad and Minutemen, with the Sole Survivior basically becoming the new leader of the Commonwealth through the Minutemen. After getting the Commonwealth secure, he turns his attention to finding new territory to settle. The Commonwealth is only so big, and they'll eventually run out of food and water. And so the United Coalition of the Commonwealth is formed. The UCC is dedicated to the prolonged survival of the Commonwealth and her people, and is made up of just about everyone, Minutemen, mercenaries, so on and so forth. So they get on a massive barge that the Minutemen were able to get running and sail off to New York, where there's supposedly an entire city run by former gangsters free to trade and immigration. I'll be playing the Sole Survivor along with Piper ('cuz she's bae,) but other than that, you guys can play whoever. Doesn't really matter as long as it fits in with the continuity of this world. Synths are allowed, but no Coursers. At least not active ones. Anyway z anyone interested?
FlameCat FlameCat
Thought ya might be interested.

Yup you got my attention But Just Gonna Tell ya I think im gonna play As A Character From New Maine

"Followed by...Yes, followed by flashes. Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions... We're...we're trying to get confirmation But we seem to have lost contact with our affiliate stations...We do have...coming in...confirmed reports. I repeat, confirmed reports of nuclear detonations in New York and Pennsylvania. My God." -Fallout 4 Pre-War News Reporter

Also Ill Be Playing As An Antagonist A New Maine Assassin [And Bounty Hunter] With Talented Stealth Skills And The Knowledge Of Fatal Traps Which Can Kill The Victim In A Brutal Ways His Target Is The Sole Survivor His Family Is Pretty Damn Poor [They only have 60 caps 100 spent on Weapons And Ammo 230 Spent On A House 80 Spent On Food And Water]

Also Ill Be Playing As An Antagonist A New Maine Assassin [And Bounty Hunter] With Talented Stealth Skills And The Knowledge Of Fatal Traps Which Can Kill The Victim In A Brutal Ways His Target Is The Sole Survivor His Family Is Pretty Damn Poor [They only have 60 caps 100 spent on Weapons And Ammo 230 Spent On A House 80 Spent On Food And Water]
Okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back