• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fallout: New Vegas (semi-canon)

Pat

Three Thousand Club
steamworkshop_webupload_previewfile_130687323_preview.png
Me and a few other individuals have decided to take it upon ourselves to make another attempt at a lasting character-driven Fallout nation building RP. Interested roleplayers will be able to assume control of, replace, or even create, any character found in the main game (some exceptions may be made) of Fallout: New Vegas within reason. Said character can be anyone from Caesar to Mr. House, or even the Courier. Additionally, roleplayers may to a degree alter existing factions or even imagine their own, again within reason.

On a final note, applications and threads for the roleplay will be up shortly today, in addition to a Discord link.

Braddington Braddington , Axel The Englishman Axel The Englishman , General Deth Glitch General Deth Glitch .

Nation building, where does that leave me who only wants to play a character or two haha

Am I the courier? I can play a mean courier..

Nation building, where does that leave me who only wants to play a character or two haha

Am I the courier? I can play a mean courier..
I am interested
The Courier is currently available. If you choose to be him, however, be aware a mysterious stranger may follow you around at the most convenient of times.

Koss, if you currently have an idea for what you want your character and faction to be, I'll like to hear it.

Go on ahead to the Discord. If one or both of you don't use Discord for some reason, I can make a OCC chat for your usage. I presume both of you have noticed the CS sheet link.

May i join up?
Anyone can. If you have a Discord, the link is above. Otherwise, the CS link is also there, and on request I can make an OCC. Either way, I'd like a basic idea of what character and potentially faction you want to be. Currently the positions I would like most filled are the Courier and some sort of commander or leader of the Legion. Although I don't mind if you decide on something else.

The RP has officially begun and is currently fourteen players strong. Despite this, new players remain and will always be welcome.

I know you already said you are welcoming new players, but I want to make sure that you don't mind me joining up. I'm sorta new to roleplaying on this website, but I am NOT new to fallout.

I know you already said you are welcoming new players, but I want to make sure that you don't mind me joining up. I'm sorta new to roleplaying on this website, but I am NOT new to fallout.
Of course I don't mind. I think you've joined the Discord already, but anyway, what's your idea for a character or faction to be, create, or replace?

Well, I haven't had much thought poured into it yet, buuuut I think of a neutral, Ulysses-inspired character, but not near as homicidal or poetic, someone with enough smarts to look at the world at large, and someone who understands that the NCR and Legion are both very flawed, while also being strong and durable enough to make it on their own without being torn to shreds by either.

If this is still going, I'm up for it!
Unfortunately it is not. However, we are (or at least I am) preparing for a heavily modified FO4 RP with the same basic principles. Basically, imagine FO4 if it wasn't so devoid of people and the lore for the region was much more rich. If you're interested in that, simply tell me now of any preferences you would have in terms of a character or group. You could also ask me any questions you have.

Alright. I'd be up for that! I'd play as a Brotherhood of Steel Paladin. Maybe have the Brotherhood be a full fledged invasion force instead of a hundred or so guys in power armor and Vertibirds?

Alright. I'd be up for that! I'd play as a Brotherhood of Steel Paladin. Maybe have the Brotherhood be a full fledged invasion force instead of a hundred or so guys in power armor and Vertibirds?
I would encourage you to be the Elder, a Sentinel, Star Paladin, or a special forces Circle of Steel member, ect. Stuff like that which more impacts the BOS and the Commonwealth in general. It would not only be better for the RP, but you would have more to do.

Well, in comparison to the other factions in the base game, the BOS is the strongest militarily. They have power armor and air superiority, in addition to decent training and advanced weaponry. Yeah, they'll be changed a bit and maybe be weaker or stronger, but whatever I change I doubt they'll become second place in terms of what kind of damage they can do. That, and they have Liberty Prime. Which is literally immune to all forms of damage the player can unleash upon it with the exception of the Prydwen crashing into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back