• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fallout: New Vegas group RP!

ethanlefeb

eternally a weeb in denial
so, i don't exactly have a grand plot in mind, just a few plot bunnies, but what's RP but fanciful improvisation?

either way, i'd love to get a group (probably about 3-6 people at the most) discord rp going for some F:NV stuff!
both canon characters, and OCs. i would personally like to play my courier 6, but i'd be open to another character sort of splitting the role! maybe a slight AU in that the platinum chip was being delivered by two couriers instead of one.

i'd definitely prefer to do this on discord, just because i'm more comfortable with that way of roleplaying!
hmu if you're interested!

sure! if you'd like, we can swap discords to discuss the specifics + get the group dm started, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back