• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fallout New Days RP

"Well, for the first point, its not really possible, as we've already invaded Vermont, but I'd like instead suggest that the USCR will no expand east of vermont and you may still expand north east of Lake Champlain. As for the bos, a time of reckoning will come. I do not intend to be caught off guard for it."
"Then I request you pull out of Vermont. The only thing north-east of Lake Champlain is Vermont. Turn around. Focus on the south and leave the north to us. I was told this was not something I could back down on and I take my role very seriously. We have much to share, much to teach. But I cannot agree to anything unless you accept the Generals Request. Soon our military will have training matching that which was done before the war. I cant tell you who would gain the most out of a war between out people but don't start one over a forest. A War will be the end of us both. Don't, however, take that as a sign of weakness. We WILL prepare to fight if you dont pull out of our land. Expansion will not be tolerated and if we draw a border anywhere else enforcing it will prove impossible."

TheIrradiatedWaffle TheIrradiatedWaffle A telegram is sent to the boat and given to a courier in New York to give to the leader. If a skeleton of a boat can reap that much money, a deal with the USCR would be a lot of money.

To Whom it May Concern:

We here in Savannah (location enclosed) are but a humble town of traders and caravaneers, but I think both our nations have something to offer eachother. Your traders have enough wealth to clear out my entire boat on its first stop, when I had expected to need a trip up the entire coast. Perhaps then, we have something to offer eachother. For example, a caravan route between our two nations. Of course, I'd need to negotiate authority from the Brotherhood territories it would pass through, but it seems it would be mutually beneficial. As a gift from my people to yours, our boats contain thousands of books on treating radiation poisoning. They're for free, please, hand them out to your citizens.

Keep in touch,
John Hellfire.

(Also, everyone, delete your OOC posts.)

"Then I request you pull out of Vermont. The only thing north-east of Lake Champlain is Vermont. Turn around. Focus on the south and leave the north to us. I was told this was not something I could back down on and I take my role very seriously. We have much to share, much to teach. But I cannot agree to anything unless you accept the Generals Request. Soon our military will have training matching that which was done before the war. I cant tell you who would gain the most out of a war between out people but don't start one over a forest. A War will be the end of us both. Don't, however, take that as a sign of weakness. We WILL prepare to fight if you dont pull out of our land. Expansion will not be tolerated and if we draw a border anywhere else enforcing it will prove impossible."
"If you want a war, do not call me responsible for it. If it destroys us, let it be on your head. Just as you cannot back off, neither can I. We will not be threatened, we will not be bullied into submission. This is to set a presidence to show you, we are open to compromise, but if you think we will fold, youve got another coming"

USCR besieged the city of the Pitt as they waited for artillery to arrive. Brutual fighting continued through the day, as a small detachment of troops invaded the city, killing what and who they could. A flamethrower unit openned fire on a group of raiders. In two days, casualties had mounted, with as the troops took control of 10% of the city.

Outside the town, Sergent John Colamous was told about a mysterious radio signal was report. Using the 2 way radio they had brought with them, they attempted to contact the senders of the signal.

guul66 guul66

In Newyork, troops watch as a boat pulls up to their shores.

Error 420 Error 420
The signal is a one-way broadcast, so no reply is gotten. Any hopes of contact would need somebody to be sent over there or creating a 2-way signal they could possibly find.

Dear Savannah,

We'd welcome any trade whatsoever, weapons, land mines and medical supplies would be much appreciated. As well, as books and such. In return, we'd like to sell crops and expand our markets. As well, thank you for these books,

The Association of Traders United

Error 420 Error 420

After hearing news of a requested audience from the Minutemen, Elder Maxson kindly agreed, as he had a proposition for them.

Within days, Virginia fell to the hands of the brotherhood. The transition from Virginia to their territory was peaceful, as very few resisted. A bunker has been set up in Harrisonburg, and in the states capital.

General Deth Glitch General Deth Glitch

A strange suit of X-03 power armor loomed over her. After a second of still uncertainty, Helena recognized the design and had to stifle a moan. Energy capacitors and electrical diodes ran up and down the limbs and a pair of tesla attraction coil rods were built into the shoulder pads, just like the holotapes said. Overwhelmed with emotion, she wrapped her arms around the suit and nuzzled it affectionately, forgetting the outside world.

"What is that thing you're cuddling?"

"Don't ruin this moment for me." Helena sighed in blissful content. She could scarcely hear Janet get into her own suit or equip her own load out while she waited for her enamored compatriot. Right now, Helena didn't care for such things.

Her friend returned. "Almost done?" Janet spoke amusedly.

"Almost," came the instantanous reply. After several more seconds, Helena released her grip on the power armor and slowly entered it with shaking hands. Once inside, she twisted the arms and legs of the suit experimentally, selected an Urban Plasma Rifle and Novasurge Plasma Pistol from the weapon racks that littered the room, and rejoined Janet.

"Mind telling me what these babies can do?" Janet began curiously, clad from head to toe in the same jury-rigged X-03 model as she.

Helena began excitedly. "Remember my Tesla Science Magazine and Future Weapons Today magazine collections? And my first edition signed copy of Nikola Tesla and You?"

"Not much." She mused. "Though I can remember it was harder to tear you from their pages than prying a laser rifle from the hands of a half-dead Brotherhood Scribe."

Helena enthusiastically seized the chance to expound on her knowledge of the armor to her friend. "The tesla attraction coil rods not only heavily increase your suit's energy weapons and radiation resistance, but absorb concentrated energy weapons fire and disperse it into compatible weapons of the user, as well as making the general operation of energy weapons easier. The only downside is that extended use corrodes the suit!"

"In English?"

"It's all I ever wanted!" she cried, struggling to hold back her tears. Janet remained silent, sensing she still had more to say. "We had a few holotapes in the archives that spoke about these. Back in 2242, just before Control Station ENCLAVE exploded in a megaton-sized ball of thermonuclear rage, we had a few prototypes made for commanders of distinguished units. They were all lost in the years to follow, but in 2277 the personnel of Control Station Raven Rock were able to modify their aging inventory of X-02s to meet past design specifications-"

"Just when I thought you were past the nerdy phase." Janet dryly cut in.

A knock on the door resounded throughout the room. Janet smiled from behind her power armor helmet and placed an arm on her squadmate's shoulder. "C'mon. We can play with our new toys outside."

Janet turned and headed for the airlock. Helena quickly composed herself and followed with a spring in her step.

Last edited:
"If you want a war, do not call me responsible for it. If it destroys us, let it be on your head. Just as you cannot back off, neither can I. We will not be threatened, we will not be bullied into submission. This is to set a presidence to show you, we are open to compromise, but if you think we will fold, youve got another coming"
"You ask everything of us. You demand us to rush to your aid, you expand around us until we can expand no longer. You try to trick me with your wonderful buildings and offer to let us expand into a vague area, but you forgot you already told me you have moved troops there to expand there. Your offers of compromise are entirely lacking. The president you show is that your willing to take everything and then lie about it. You are an honourless coward. I will advise to the General that we should avoid conflict for the immediate future. If you expand one foot further east I know the outcome you will face. I suspect we will be discussing the transfer of Vermont. We are willing to compromise but how long we will continue that I know not.

The General stood on Spectacle Island awaiting either transport to the eldar or the arrival of a representative. He stood wearing his brotherhood Power-Armour. Willing to offer it back should it result in better relations but hoping he would not have to. The Brotherhood were a powerful ally and a dangerous foe. He hoped he would not need to make them either but having them an enemy is not worth the risk.

Meanwhile the Hours heard reports of the USCM expansion into Vermont. Knowing the General was busy they sent soldiers to the USCM Border to halt their expansion and entrench themselves. Should war be necessitated then they wanted to be ready. They had their artillery pointed west, buildings on the border were being turned into makeshift garrisons and trenches and bunkers were being built to hold the border. The expanded up along the USCM border turned the Conneticut river into a death trap. If there was going to be war then they would make them pay to the last man. The General may have the goal of peace but many of the Hours only cared for power and were willing to take it by force.

"You ask everything of us. You demand us to rush to your aid, you expand around us until we can expand no longer. You try to trick me with your wonderful buildings and offer to let us expand into a vague area, but you forgot you already told me you have moved troops there to expand there. Your offers of compromise are entirely lacking. The president you show is that your willing to take everything and then lie about it. You are an honourless coward. I will advise to the General that we should avoid conflict for the immediate future. If you expand one foot further east I know the outcome you will face. I suspect we will be discussing the transfer of Vermont. We are willing to compromise but how long we will continue that I know not.

The General stood on Spectacle Island awaiting either transport to the eldar or the arrival of a representative. He stood wearing his brotherhood Power-Armour. Willing to offer it back should it result in better relations but hoping he would not have to. The Brotherhood were a powerful ally and a dangerous foe. He hoped he would not need to make them either but having them an enemy is not worth the risk.

Meanwhile the Hours heard reports of the USCM expansion into Vermont. Knowing the General was busy they sent soldiers to the USCM Border to halt their expansion and entrench themselves. Should war be necessitated then they wanted to be ready. They had their artillery pointed west, buildings on the border were being turned into makeshift garrisons and trenches and bunkers were being built to hold the border. The expanded up along the USCM border turned the Conneticut river into a death trap. If there was going to be war then they would make them pay to the last man. The General may have the goal of peace but many of the Hours only cared for power and were willing to take it by force.
"I was not aware the USCR had to report everything to you thay we are doing. And simply put, Im asking for a Mutual Defense pact, you know what that is right? Simply put, I dont give a damn about thing city, whether we have it or bot, doesnt matter to us. And was it not you who said we could expand to Lake Champlain, as if we are stupid, we already touch lake champlain. As well, I said you could expand further north from Chmaplain, I spoke of course of Canada. Your inability to understand basic circumstances based around your own words is enlightening and show you to be a poor ambassador. Finally, we havent even begun to discuss things about compromise. Lastly, simply put, dont call me a coward. Ive lost everything for this country, and Id do it again, priveledged people born with ignorance, cant tell me anything about cowardlyness."

The USCR sends troops to the USCM border, and workers began to construct Plan 14 all across the border.

Troops at the Vermont Border are curious as they watch minutemen troops arrive and set up defenses, digging trenches and setting up machine gun posts, sniper positions, and artillery positions far behind the line. They order their troops to begin consolidating the power of Vermont.

Last edited:
"I was not aware the USCR had to report everything to you thay we are doing. And simply put, Im asking for a Mutual Defense pact, you know what that is right? Simply put, I dont give a damn about thing city, whether we have it or bot, doesnt matter to us. And was it not you who said we could expand to Lake Champlain, as if we are stupid, we already touch lake champlain. As well, I said you could expand further north from Chmaplain, I spoke of course of Canada. Your inability to understand basic circumstances based around your own words is enlightening and show you to be a poor ambassador. Finally, we havent even begun to discuss things about compromise. Lastly, simply put, dont call me a coward. Ive lost everything for this country, and Id do it again, priveledged people born with ignorance, cant tell me anything about cowardlyness."

The USCR sends troops to the USCM border, and workers began to construct Plan 14 all across the border.

Troops at the Vermont Border are curious as they watch minutemen troops arrive and set up defenses, digging trenches and setting up machine gun posts, sniper positions, and artillery positions far behind the line. They order their troops to begin consolidating the power of Vermont.
"Yes, privaledged. THATS ME. My dad was murdered so that Raiders would be given a free pass to raid the town I grew up in. I then moved to a city lead by a spy slowly trying to kill us from the inside, while I had my rights as a member of the town ripped from me. I would have been living on the mutant filled streets of Boston had the General not helped me back in and then given me a place. Due to a quick bout of luck I was saved from being ripped apart by Super Mutants and it was thanks to that and other risks I took that the city I am talking about is now safe from that monster. I want nothing more then peace but I all see are empty promises. We can expand north but by the time our armies march there you will have blocked our way, cutting us off while you still hope to sustain our mutual defence and grow in power until your perfectly situated to walked through our cities purging all who remain loyal. I should leave. If we are to avoid war then I will be needed. Good day." She said.

"Yes, privaledged. THATS ME. My dad was murdered so that Raiders would be given a free pass to raid the town I grew up in. I then moved to a city lead by a spy slowly trying to kill us from the inside, while I had my rights as a member of the town ripped from me. I would have been living on the mutant filled streets of Boston had the General not helped me back in and then given me a place. Due to a quick bout of luck I was saved from being ripped apart by Super Mutants and it was thanks to that and other risks I took that the city I am talking about is now safe from that monster. I want nothing more then peace but I all see are empty promises. We can expand north but by the time our armies march there you will have blocked our way, cutting us off while you still hope to sustain our mutual defence and grow in power until your perfectly situated to walked through our cities purging all who remain loyal. I should leave. If we are to avoid war then I will be needed. Good day." She said.
Kyle sneered saying, "You are a reporter, arent you? And you are just gonna leave without all of the information, so what? There'll be a bad impression between our nations? That is child's play by someone who doesnt know what they are doing. Me, Im gonna try to make things work, Im going to listen and respond, Im not gonna leave because I cannot stand someone. Dont be a child and do your fucking job. I dont like you, and I certainly dont care for your struggle, something that you had control over, but I have no intention to have a contest about it. You... dont know anything about us, and yet... you walk in here as if you do, throwing a tantrum the second you dont get what you want. If you have no intention of conducting yourself with the least bit of respect for me, get the hell out, the president can deal with yours directly."

Kyle sneered saying, "You are a reporter, arent you? And you are just gonna leave without all of the information, so what? There'll be a bad impression between our nations? That is child's play by someone who doesnt know what they are doing. Me, Im gonna try to make things work, Im going to listen and respond, Im not gonna leave because I cannot stand someone. Dont be a child and do your fucking job. I dont like you, and I certainly dont care for your struggle, something that you had control over, but I have no intention to have a contest about it. You... dont know anything about us, and yet... you walk in here as if you do, throwing a tantrum the second you dont get what you want. If you have no intention of conducting yourself with the least bit of respect for me, get the hell out, the president can deal with yours directly."
"We aren't achieving anything and my government has probably seen your troops by now, I want to explain what it is I do know so that my government doesn't get an itchy trigger finger and start something we all regret. I might not like you but its about more then that and I have the facts I need to try and stop a war, you got any more your actually willing to share with me then we can talk, otherwise I ain't going to stand here being covered in smooth diplomatic lies while you pretend to be speaking about a great truth. We could talk all day but do you think there's much for us two to talk about? No. But we still have jobs to do and whether I like you or not I think you want a war as much as me, so lets go out separate ways and try to stop some trigger happy grunt starting a war and begin to diffuse the situation no doubt escalating by the second. We will have people stationed on the border where you picked me up with a direct line to the government, if you have anything you need to tell me that can stop a war, do it now or tell them later."

"We aren't achieving anything and my government has probably seen your troops by now, I want to explain what it is I do know so that my government doesn't get an itchy trigger finger and start something we all regret. I might not like you but its about more then that and I have the facts I need to try and stop a war, you got any more your actually willing to share with me then we can talk, otherwise I ain't going to stand here being covered in smooth diplomatic lies while you pretend to be speaking about a great truth. We could talk all day but do you think there's much for us two to talk about? No. But we still have jobs to do and whether I like you or not I think you want a war as much as me, so lets go out separate ways and try to stop some trigger happy grunt starting a war and begin to diffuse the situation no doubt escalating by the second. We will have people stationed on the border where you picked me up with a direct line to the government, if you have anything you need to tell me that can stop a war, do it now or tell them later."
"Okay, Im just gonna say this once, we said we would expand farther than Vermont. Trust is a two way street, so I expect your government to keep that in mind. Also tell them that the President would like to meet with yours, as was expected the first time, when he invited the president."

All along the Border, Troops begin to dig trenches and set sniper positions, mines along the border and machine gun postions and begin placing artillery along the line, while, 3 more lines are made by workers. Brabed wire meant to funnel attackers into positions favorable to the machine guns

Last edited:
Elder Maxson gained knowledge very fast of the current threat between the minutemen and the USCR. This frightens him, but also increased his interest. He called up an audience with the Minutemen personally to discuss this rising issue on the horizon. TheIrradiatedWaffle TheIrradiatedWaffle General Deth Glitch General Deth Glitch

Last edited:
By the time Janet and Helena entered the airlock the checkpoint officer had returned to his post in the observation room. After a quick check of the outside atmospheric readings he pressed a button on the communications device integrated directly into his uniform and his smooth voice crackled into their suits' built-in radio headsets. "You know your marching orders. Once outside, proceed to the mission objective. Extraction will arrive on-site approximately ten minutes after elimination of the targets. Good luck and good hunting." He let go of the button, gave a salute from behind the bulletproof glass, and after one last check of the monitors, pressed down on the cycling switch. Janet and Helena were bathed in a flashing glow of orange lights and then the alarm went off. It wailed electronically along the walls of the airlock, leaping out from the corners, echoing everywhere as jets of air blasted across the room, equalizing the pressure of the airlock to that of the open wasteland beyond.

Helena looked away from the door when she felt Janet tapping her shoulder. "Yeah?"

"Why do we need to go through this song and dance with the airlock?" She gestured at the room. "It would be faster if we just had a regular door."

Helena tilted her head a bit and shrugged. "I read a while back that they made the bullet trains air-tight so that they can go through radiation hotspots if need be without compromising the safety of their personnel. Extra measures were taken to safeguard the Gamma from the threat of biological weapons."

"Seems redundant to me."

Helena grinned from behind her helmet. "Bet you won't be saying that when one of these redundancies save your ass someday."

Janet gave a low humph at that and they turned back towards the outer door. A few seconds passed and it began to slowly swing open and line up with a gap in the wall. The pair saluted the checkpoint officer and walked over to the sunlight. Their eyes quickly adjusting, they peered out the doors and surveyed the landscape, checked their maps for good measure, and jumped from the Gamma to the ground below.

Helena and Janet set off westwards from their insertion point, ignoring the roar of the Gamma as it departed south. They began following an old world hiking trail through the brush heading downhill from the train tracks. They made good time, and Helena satisfactorily noted that they were ahead of schedule by half a minute.

Janet asked something and interrupted her thoughts.

Helena turned to her and they slowed to a light jog. "What did you say?"

"Do you think the hostiles will have energy weapons?"

"Maybe," Helena replied. "The briefing warned of the possibility. Said something along the lines of them being set up in the wreckage of one of those crashed Brotherhood of Steel airships. Plus it'll give the eggheads a chance for a good, safe, field test."

"Says Humpty Dumpty." Janet teased.

"Been saving that one for a while?" Helena shot back.

"You know it."

"Let's pick up the pace again. We're burning daylight." With that said, the duo continued onwards. A large rock outcropping appeared over the horizon, and as they came closer, they could make out narrow passages and caves crisscrossing the shape. Helena identified it as a gulch. Descending, they came across an entrance and Helena held up a hand and stopped. "We stick together. There's no knowing what the terrain's going to be like when we get in, and it'll take too long to regroup."

Janet nodded. "No arguing there."

Helena flicked a minuscule switch on the side of her helmet and her voice entered Janet's helmet. "Comms on from here on out." Once she saw her squadmate mimick her actions she turned. "I'm on point."

It was tough going. No power armor really dealt that well with steep inclines, being designed with the human physique in mind. In time they made their way to the bottom of the gulch and followed the dried up river, taking short breaks to sip water from the water stores of their suits and to check the map. Eventually they came to a fork and decided to head left.

Janet sighed and turned to Helena. "How much farther do we have to go?"

"Not that much actually." They turned the corner.

Janet checked the time. "Well, it's a little past twelve. You up for lunch when we get done with this?" She gestured to the gulch around them.

Helena seized the opportunity. "Score, I'm there."

Janet started laughing and Helena joined in. Both stopped dead in their tracks when they heard an infant begin to cry. They looked and before them were a number of tribal women gathering clays and herbs to take back to their village, a backdrop of a broken airship lying behind them. A little boy had noticed them and had terrified tears streaming down his face. Out of the corner of her eye Helena noticed a glaring light from an improvised tower built into the airship's neglected scaffolding and had just enough time to shout out a warning and duck into cover with Janet before the sniper could pull the trigger of his Gauss Rifle. Squeezing shut her eyes, she heard the rock wall behind her shatter into a thousand pieces before everything went black.

Last edited:
Charles on the airship, mounted a voyage eastward towards the east to take Montreal. As the fleet soared over the outskirts of Montreal the troops were dropped off, many Knights and Paladins awaited in the taken suburbs of Montreal, where Charles was going to make a speech.

"Brothers, Sisters, Knights, Paladins, Today we have made our way east for yet another struggle, another future vicktory. Our Courage and our Valor will be so great even the greatest warriors will shake in their boots, the lowest snakes give them selves up, and the people give theirselves to our Great Kingdom. We are a steel wave of Heros and Legends crashing against a broken coast of sand. Make no mistake there will be blood, there will be resistance, above all there will be victory. Each loss of a Brother or Sister will be honored and avenged not only by the Highest among us but also by the steel siblings by your side. This day will go down in history as the start of the new world under the guidance of the Kingdom of Steel. When facing cowards wherever they may be remember: A cowardly man thinks he will ever live,
if warfare he avoids; but old age will give him no peace, though spears may spare him. Leaving those, who cower or those who shirk their duties, alive does not aid you nor them, weakness is a cancer that should be cut, a weakness that our family does not have, that is why we will win. And as always: Ber er hver að baki nema sér bróður eigi."

The army moved out to convert or dominate the peoples of Montreal and set up a new hub of activity.

The squad of cars and soldiers arrived in Iowa City. The scout team was transported back to NWF territory by 1 squad of soldiers, while the other 2 squads of soldiers set up a outpost in the ruins. A few wastelanders showed up to the ruckus and the soldiers recruited anyone wanting to join to work as civilians in the outpost, growing food, building facilities and buildings and crafting other useful equipment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back