• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Fallout New Days OCC

Well, in youve got the population, use it, how you use your population is up to you.
boi

there aren't even 5000 HUMANS (not counting out raiders) in any fallout game. Even if you take in count whole states or even multiple states, doesn't a million seem a little unrealistic?

boi

there aren't even 5000 HUMANS (not counting out raiders) in any fallout game. Even if you take in count whole states or even multiple states, doesn't a million seem a little unrealistic?

Let me remind you of the fact that they cant put in 5000 humans, cause itd fuck up the game. As well, every game is a small area. Not to mention fo1-fo3 are in the shittiest places believable, there cant be millions of people. Id also like to take the time to say the only state that has 1 million+ is california, as is to be expected. Finally, for every1, losing 1k is alot. This is why there is suspension of disbelief. This isnt supposed to be an 100% perfect game, its for fun.

The games have such small population so that they can run well and so you don't see hundreds of clones (or the game takes 100x longer to make) All fallout Games are scaled down, as are all games, to give the impression of a filled world without having to do so. If Boston was only as big as it is in FO4 then its the tiniest city I have ever seen.

For example, Diamond City. With the number of people you see there it wouldn't repel a passing group of raiders, let alone the many Super Mutants its surrounded by. It also feels no where near as big as an ACTUAL Baseball stadium.

I have R&D working on a special somethin' somethin' to tear you Mutie scum a new one.
image.png

why are all ex-sugarbombed people edgy "I am always right" fuckers who think stupid political ideologies are good/work.

This is a pretty accurate map of my territorial claims. It's of the Chicago Metropolitan Area. That, and a small part of rural Kentucky and a military base that was constructed entirely from the ground up near the shores of the Great Lake of Michigan. But those two places are in pretty rural spots and aren't really worth mentioning.
image.png

Last edited:
image.png
"We're on the verge of a breakthrough that can improve the lives of all of humanity!"
image.jpeg
"Office fan, tell me your secrets!"

just hope waffle wont let the "op because lore says I can" slide, otherwise you are fucked.
I'm probably going to try to ally the Minutemen, and maybe the Brotherhood. Actually, hopefully the Brotherhood, despite the fact that we've fought in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back