Fallout: New Days CC

Maybe do Boise or Minneapolis. Both cities have rich culture and are pretty significant for their regions. Portland and Seattle are pretty impressive as well. 

@Pat you are thinking of this like it is New California Republic, the raiders would not be able to exist

They would be hardy. They would live off the land more, but they would exist enough to make caravans a terrible idea. Might not even be raiders. What if you had tribals, or radscorpians, or deathclaws around? Any of those could kill tons of people. 

Maybe Hawaii even. It would be hard for people to invade you, and, as long as you had a boat or two, you could always go to the mainland. 

There are 1,350 gangs in LA alone  where there is 16 in Montana and Wyoming Combined... this goes to show that organized crime is not as bad as it is in places witha lower population, because they simply are not sustainable let's also take into account the population shrink rate you have established that puts 54 gangs in LA and in Wyoming and Montana together there would be .64 gangs or raider groups, there simply isn't enough of a payoff to be a raider or gangster in a place like Wyoming and Montana

There are 1,350 gangs in LA alone  where there is 16 in Montana and Wyoming Combined... this goes to show that organized crime is not as bad as it is in places witha lower population, because they simply are not sustainable let's also take into account the population shrink rate you have established that puts 54 gangs in LA and in Wyoming and Montana together there would be .64 gangs or raider groups, there simply isn't enough of a payoff to be a raider or gangster in a place like Wyoming and Montana

There's raiders and opportunists everywhere. It wouldn't even need to be hundreds. Just twenty here, ten there, five. Any number could destroy you, and your military would never get there in time. You yourself brought up the number twenty.

There's raiders and opportunists everywhere. It wouldn't even need to be hundreds. Just twenty here, ten there, five. Any number could destroy you, and your military would never get there in time. You yourself brought up the number twenty.

Can I just have a pre-made Fallout faction?

Can i have a fallout faction that hasn't been claimed?

There's the 80s. The White Legs. Currently the NCR is open, though I low key am looking into it, so maybe coin flip for it. So is the other chapters of the Brotherhood of Steel it looks like. The Enclave is probably destroyed. The Midwestern Brotherhood of Steel could be interesting. There's the Institute and Minutemen. 

There's the 80s. The White Legs. Currently the NCR is open, though I low key am looking into it, so maybe coin flip for it. So is the other chapters of the Brotherhood of Steel it looks like. The Enclave is probably destroyed. The Midwestern Brotherhood of Steel could be interesting. There's the Institute and Minutemen. 

I'm doing the MWBoS with my ending of tactics is that fine?

I'm doing the MWBoS with my ending of tactics is that fine?

What ending? The one where the Warrior plops his head into the jar, the one where the warrior plops the other BOS guy's head in the jar, the one where the bunker is destroyed? 

What ending? The one where the Warrior plops his head into the jar, the one where the warrior plops the other BOS guy's head in the jar, the one where the bunker is destroyed? 

The warrior Plops his head in the Jar, the MWBoS becomes Egalitarian and Prosperous

Users who are viewing this thread

Back