Fallout: New Days CC

but you also have a water shortage and a food shortage nto to mention no real viable farmland

How do I have a water shortage when I have Hoover Dam? Oh, and we've reverse engineered the results of the Vault 22 Experiment. Plus I can just import food from California as well. 

How do I have a water shortage when I have Hoover Dam? Oh, and we've reverse engineered the results of the Vault 22 Experiment. Plus I can just import food from California as well. 

The Dam has really dirty water, The Vault 22 experiment would make plants grow out of control, spore diseases, not to mention all kinds of unforseen health risks from digesting the food, and California has a water and food shortage, as well as a raider problem.

The Dam has really dirty water, The Vault 22 experiment would make plants grow out of control, spore diseases, not to mention all kinds of unforseen health risks from digesting the food, and California has a water and food shortage, as well as a raider problem.

What? Explain how Hoover Dam has really dirty water. Because everyone you meet says it purifies it. And when the Courier went into Vault 22, despite inhaling thousands of spores, it didn't have any ill effects. Any other flaws could be worked out by the staff at Big Mountain. California WILL have a food and water shortage. In approximately 11 years.

Correction, a food shortage in 11 years. It's debatable how much water they have now, though it's implied they're draining the aquifer pretty fast.

What? Explain how Hoover Dam has really dirty water. Because everyone you meet says it purifies it. And when the Courier went into Vault 22, despite inhaling thousands of spores, it didn't have any ill effects. Any other flaws could be worked out by the staff at Big Mountain. California WILL have a food and water shortage. In approximately 11 years.

A food shortage in 11 years is a detriment in and of it's own, the Dam collects hundreds of miles of irradiated water, though you could purify the dirt it would still be radioactive, The spore monsters came in direct contact with and digested the foods, also how would you get enough seeds to the Big MT and back?

not to mention Transport from the dam would be so detrimental that the water would barely be worth it

Ha. There's giant ass pipes already doing that. In Fallout New Vegas. If any other areas need water, we can always just use Brahmin or install new pipes. On the East Coast they did something similar when they fixed the water purifier.

A food shortage in 11 years is a detriment in and of it's own, the Dam collects hundreds of miles of irradiated water, though you could purify the dirt it would still be radioactive, The spore monsters came in direct contact with and digested the foods, also how would you get enough seeds to the Big MT and back?

The water the dam collects isn't radioactive. And the spores were a side effect of another plant entirely. In a condensed area. Over days and weeks. That same problem wouldn't happen on the surface, since spores wouldn't be as concentrated, they would be killed by sunlight, (and even if they were they're harmless) and Big Mountain actually has the original strain of the Vault 22 spores, amongst other plants, already there. I don't even have to move anything. Though some small samples of the Mojave strain would be brought back just to shine the light on any differences.  

The water the dam collects isn't radioactive. And the spores were a side effect of another plant entirely. In a condensed area. Over days and weeks. That same problem wouldn't happen on the surface, since spores wouldn't be as concentrated, they would be killed by sunlight, (and even if they were they're harmless) and Big Mountain actually has the original strain of the Vault 22 spores, amongst other plants, already there. I don't even have to move anything. Though some small samples of the Mojave strain would be brought back just to shine the light on any differences.  

but how would you engineer enough grain in such a short time?

but how would you engineer enough grain in such a short time?

Yeah. Isn't just grain. And the way the Vault 22 plants are described, they grow near instantaneously. From the desert. We wouldn't need to worry about food. Heck Gunderson is a friend of Six. She'll just ask him to do a cattle drive. Or she'll buy from the Crimson Caravan. Or we could just put some people to work at the former NCR sharecropper farm. Most of the Mojave is self-sufficient, Las Vegas itself should be easy to feed. 

According to how @Pat told me how to do the population it would be 126,698

According to how Pat told you how to do the population it would be 60,000. But I would like to see the statistics you used to get that number.

Yeah. Isn't just grain. And the way the Vault 22 plants are described, they grow near instantaneously. From the desert. We wouldn't need to worry about food. Heck Gunderson is a friend of Six. She'll just ask him to do a cattle drive. Or she'll buy from the Crimson Caravan. Or we could just put some people to work at the former NCR sharecropper farm. Most of the Mojave is self-sufficient, Las Vegas itself should be easy to feed. 

then the food has to be extremely unhealthy, very hard to control, ,have to be eaten instantly and needs to be nerfed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back