Fallout: New Days CC

This is a roleplaying game. Characters can define their own backstory in many cases. The only thing we know about the Courier for sure is that he/she has traveled a lot, and had awoken and then destroyed the Divide.

Plus a woman can't really get a woman pregnant.

No but they can get pregnant

Also the courier would have to be older due to all the events in their life

Just because the Courier traveled doesn't mean that they have to be a certain age. It's been a while since the Divide probably, but the courier has been working for the Mojave Express for a while too, in this case, I'm doing years. 

Also it is canon that they know some spanish, 2+ Tribal Languages, have never seen fish, can understand coding, and have been away from the divide for many years

Also it is canon that they know some spanish, 2+ Tribal Languages, have never seen fish, can understand coding, and have been away from the divide for many years

There's also dialog that can mean the Courier does know about fish, that's a intelligence check. There's also a possibility the Courier does not know tribal languages, as that is a speech check. 

That is why the dialouge option isn't available for the female

Then why doesn't the Courier mention that they've been to Montana and had a baby?

There's also dialog that can mean the Courier does know about fish, that's a intelligence check. There's also a possibility the Courier does not know tribal languages, as that is a speech check. 

Then why doesn't the Courier mention that they've been to Montana and had a baby?

Why would that pop up? also the courier suffers from amnesia so they could possible just not know as well

Why would that pop up? also the courier suffers from amnesia so they could possible just not know as well

The player determines that as their own fanon. We don't know if the Courier suffers from amnesia, as they can actually reference many events. Just because it's a dialog option doesn't mean it's canon. There's multiple dialog options. 

Also there is a differnce between knowing what a fish is and seeing one, so if your courier is smart they could know what one is but there is no mention of them actually seeing one

The player determines that as their own fanon. We don't know if the Courier suffers from amnesia, as they can actually reference many events. Just because it's a dialog option doesn't mean it's canon. There's multiple dialog options. 

All dialogue options are canon as none of them contradict a singular story.

Also there is a differnce between knowing what a fish is and seeing one, so if your courier is smart they could know what one is but there is no mention of them actually seeing one

The Courier can test Cass on her own knowledge of fish.

All dialogue options are canon as none of them contradict a singular story.

Yeah. They aren't. That's why this is called a roleplaying game. Some elements of the character's story are lined out in order for parts of the plot, but the rest is up to the player. 

Yeah. They aren't. That's why this is called a roleplaying game. Some elements of the character's story are lined out in order for parts of the plot, but the rest is up to the player. 

But the courier has one set backstory, the only reason you can play with certain personalities is because the bullet scrambled the courier's grey matter.

You'll see that, should you scroll down, that the Courier is not an amnesiac. At least according to Joshua Sawyer.

@Pat next question: is there any limits on where I can put my Faction?

What faction are you even going to be? Like, what area are you looking at? To answer you, this RP is, as far as I know, limited to Canada, America, and Mexico. Possibly other areas like the Carribean or all the way down to the Panama Canal.

What faction are you even going to be? Like, what area are you looking at? To answer you, this RP is, as far as I know, limited to Canada, America, and Mexico. Possibly other areas like the Carribean or all the way down to the Panama Canal.

Could i possibly start as a colony of an Empire?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back