• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fallout: East Coast

are we using Chicago as the setting?
No. Chicago is just where my faction and character is. You can go anywhere east of the Mississippi, essentially. So I'll suggest you change your starting location, because the Enclave doesn't take kindly to mutants on their front lawn.

No. Chicago is just where my faction and character is. You can go anywhere east of the Mississippi, essentially. So I'll suggest you change your starting location, because the Enclave doesn't take kindly to mutants on their front lawn.
first dan's not a super mutant second dan's a trader hes useful and friendly

first dan's not a super mutant second dan's a trader hes useful and friendly
The Enclave classifies everyone born outside of a vault or equivalently protected bunker as a mutant, since their genetic code has been irreversibly changed by radiation, the forced evolutionary virus, or both. Since he's spent time in the wasteland and was probably born in it, Dan is probably not 'human' by Enclave standards. He's practically the same, but there's small noticable differences. Like for example, maybe a sixth toe, or slightly sharper teeth, being sterile, ect.

I mean, the Enclave allows some people to join them if they're useful, but for the vast majority of people, they just kill them. They also kill or seek to control, those outside of their authority as well, simply for not being a part of their group. Most likely, even though he is a trader and scavenger, the Enclave would kill him. The only people they spare are scientists or engineers, usually.

The Enclave classifies everyone born outside of a vault or equivalently protected bunker as a mutant, since their genetic code has been irreversibly changed by radiation, the forced evolutionary virus, or both. Since he's spent time in the wasteland and was probably born in it, Dan is probably not 'human' by Enclave standards. He's practically the same, but there's small noticable differences. Like for example, maybe a sixth toe, or slightly sharper teeth, being sterile, ect.

I mean, the Enclave allows some people to join them if they're useful, but for the vast majority of people, they just kill them. They also kill or seek to control, those outside of their authority as well, simply for not being a part of their group. Most likely, even though he is a trader and scavenger, the Enclave would kill him. The only people they spare are scientists or engineers, usually.
well ill just move dan to somewhere in new york

General Deth Glitch General Deth Glitch . You take the modern day, 2018 if possible, population of the area your faction occupies, then you divide it by the modern day, 2018 if possible, population of the United States of America, then you times it by 400,000,000. Once you've done that, 3% of the amount you've come up with is your population.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back