• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fallout: East Coast

TheIrradiatedWaffle

The Only Cool Waffle You'll Ever Meet
Hey guys, just wanted to see how many people would be interested in a Fallout Eastern American Nationbuilding rp? If so comment below and we'll see how many people we can get.
Personally, I'm gunning for NY,

I haven't really done nationbuilding RPs, but I like Fallout. I might be interested. Can we do custom groups / nations?

Last edited:
Hey guys, just wanted to see how many people would be interested in a Fallout Eastern American Nationbuilding rp? If so comment below and we'll see how many people we can get.
Personally, I'm gunning for NY,
So by Eastern American you mean East Coast I presume. What year would the roleplay take place in?

I'll claim the Eastern Chapter of the Brotherhood of Steel.

I haven't really done nationbuilding RPs, but I like Fallout. I might be interested. Can we do custom groups / nations?
The OP himself is doing a custom group he's done before a few times encompassing the state of New York or at least most of it. So most certainly yes. I would personally suggest you make up a faction or nation that is regionally notable however, rather than one that is merely locally notable.

General Deth Glitch General Deth Glitch , you interested in this?

The year would be either 2290 or 2287, it'd be going off of a New Vegas NCR win and a Fallout 4 Minutemen win, but Brotherhood and railroad survives, Liberty Prime never gets completed. I'll explain that in the lore

No, I meant East of the Mississippi
The year would be either 2290 or 2287, it'd be going off of a New Vegas NCR win and a Fallout 4 Minutemen win, but Brotherhood and railroad survives, Liberty Prime never gets completed. I'll explain that in the lore
I guess I'll switch my claim to the Midwest Enclave then. How will population be calculated? I think, myself, I'll take a tenth or half of whatever I would be given.

Hate to break it to you, but 2077 hasn't passed yet. So are we going to look up projected population? Because that's iffy on a regional and local scale.
simple, 2077 pop in fallout is 400 million. Take today's population, divide it by today's US population then take that and multiply by 400 million

Might be a bit over complicated.

So either we're upscaling the population, which is fine I guess, or this system is broken.

9,870 would be my population then. A tenth of what Chicago would have been otherwise because I've killed basically everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back