• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Fallout: Colorado (Interest check)

Sarah Bear

Fallout: Colorado takes place in a slight variation of Fallout, it is non-canon, but something that feasibly could happen in the Fallout universe.

Main story-line: The year is 2268. The legion has discovered a fort in Colorado, and is doing all they can to keep a hold on it. This isn't the legion we all know, however. This legion is slightly weaker in numbers, and in general, giving other factions a chance to assault a base in Colorado. The fort itself is locked up tight and still crawling with pre-war security inside. According to pre-war records, the chemicals that kept Frank Horrigan (Ultimate super mutant, circa Fallout 2.) alive, as well as a healthy amount of weapons, and hints of power armor, possibly adapted to fit super mutants. The Brotherhood of Steel has many aforementioned pre-war records, and sees the fort as a very powerful threat, if opened. As the Brotherhood assaults Colorado, the NCR is attracted to the area, a chance to destroy two enemies away from their own homeland is too good to pass up,. Besides, apparantly there is some good stuff in that fort. Unfortunately, a large army of super mutants, led by Chance, a sane nightkin, is approaching. With all of these factions warring, only the reapers; a deadly and vicious raider gang that wants to use the fort as their base.

This leaves players with many factions to choose from, and characters can also be humans, ghouls, and super mutants, but more information on that in the character sheet.

Characters will start out in different areas of Denver, the city is ruled by dogs, overrun, really, and legion patrols are common. reasons why characters are there depend on the faction the player selects. No matter your faction, the first part of the roleplay will likely be getting out of Denver without faction support, and could act as a kind of 'rite of passage' for the character, depending on how you write them.

Link to Character Sheet: Here!

Link to Lore and OOC: Here!

Last edited:
ill join in:

Name: Roger Townsend
Nickname: 'Darkheart'
Clothing: Stormchaser hat, leather overcoat, jeans, black combat boots, ski goggles, skull bandanna
Weapons: Combat shotgun, Trench knife
Personality: A bit of a lone wolf, but he will go out of his way to help people. He is a bit of a smartass and will do almost anything to get a bottle of nuka cola.
Faction: Neutral, but will attack them if they attack civilians around him. Many of the factions want their grubby hands on him, though.
Bio: Coming from the heart of New Vegas, Roger was one of the most decorated members of the NCR. He deserted, however, when he learned the true reason for them wanting control of the Hoover dam, their own personal goals rather than that of the people. He is weary of all sides of these wars, but with him lies a secret, one of the biggest gamblers of New Vegas, his relative, recently passed away, and the location of his wealth is kept only to Roger. This makes him a high value target, with some factions, like the BOS, wanting him to join, while others just want to capture and torture his ass to reveal the location.

I like the idea, can I still be the Mechanist?
Well, you can't be THE mechanist, as the one(s) that we know in the fallout games are too overpowered; however there is no reason you couldn't aspire to be the mechanist, as a few people already have been inspired in such a way. So, yes in a way, but I'd put you near the beginning of your mechanist journey. We would probably have to limit what you could do a bit, as well, since an entire robot army is a bit of a tilt

ill join in:

Name: Roger Townsend
Nickname: 'Darkheart'
Clothing: Stormchaser hat, leather overcoat, jeans, black combat boots, ski goggles, skull bandanna
Weapons: Combat shotgun, Trench knife
Personality: A bit of a lone wolf, but he will go out of his way to help people. He is a bit of a smartass and will do almost anything to get a bottle of nuka cola.
Faction: Neutral, but will attack them if they attack civilians around him. Many of the factions want their grubby hands on him, though.
Bio: Coming from the heart of New Vegas, Roger was one of the most decorated members of the NCR. He deserted, however, when he learned the true reason for them wanting control of the Hoover dam, their own personal goals rather than that of the people. He is weary of all sides of these wars, but with him lies a secret, one of the biggest gamblers of New Vegas, his relative, recently passed away, and the location of his wealth is kept only to Roger. This makes him a high value target, with some factions, like the BOS, wanting him to join, while others just want to capture and torture his ass to reveal the location.
Really like the character and enjoy the enthusiasm but a few things first
1)
the link to character sheets is at the bottom of the interest check post, just go there and put what you have there and you should be good.

2) Although I can guess your character is a human, they could potentially be a ghoul, please put which one they are when you put the character sheet up, thanks a bunch for your interest, bud!

Well, you can't be THE mechanist, as the one(s) that we know in the fallout games are too overpowered; however there is no reason you couldn't aspire to be the mechanist, as a few people already have been inspired in such a way. So, yes in a way, but I'd put you near the beginning of your mechanist journey. We would probably have to limit what you could do a bit, as well, since an entire robot army is a bit of a tilt
Haha I wasn't gonna god mod myself XP I'm all down for restrictions, maybe just me in some simple armor of leather and metal, with probably a protectron or a rundown assaultron, a humble pistol or rifle as well.

Haha I wasn't gonna god mod myself XP I'm all down for restrictions, maybe just me in some simple armor of leather and metal, with probably a protectron or a rundown assaultron, a humble pistol or rifle as well.
Works for me, write it up in character sheets whenever your ready! (If it's an assaultron we aren't doing those evil head lasers for sure lol

Works for me, write it up in character sheets whenever your ready! (If it's an assaultron we aren't doing those evil head lasers for sure lol
I'd say we go with the Pam or Ada head model, by default they don't have head lasers

Sarah Bear Sarah Bear I wanted to point out the Lore and OC threads seem to be a bit broken. They always send me to a "Make a New Thread" Page instead of the actual linked pages. This happens not only for the links you set on this page but also for the Top Links above the of the Character page as well.

The character page link does work though.

Not sure if this is intentional or just a mishap, but I wanted to let you know just in case you didn't you know already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back