• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fallout 76 rp

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Set in West Virginia, offering quests like.

Fetch items of various kinds.
Shoot enemies of various kinds.

Look forward to interacting with other players.
Paying me money for the choice of having different items you have had in previous fallout Rpโ€™s.

Will the RP crash constantly?
As This is the first time Ive worked on a game world this big, im allowing people who pay now the chance to play the beta, as well as record any problems so I can iron out the bugs over the course of many months.

As This is the first time Ive worked on a game world this big, im allowing people who pay now the chance to play the beta, as well as record any problems so I can iron out the bugs over the course of many months.
I trust there will be small patches that decrease EXP gain and not actually fix the bugs in the RP, yeah?

Ah and let's not forget the investigation for false advertising practices, won't be a Fallout 76 RP without one.
Hey! Everyone who gave me 200 bucks is getting a Flowiest helmet,
and a advertised glow in the dark poem that will be twenty lines shorter then the example given.

Hey! Everyone who gave me 200 bucks is getting a Flowiest helmet,
and a advertised glow in the dark poem that will be twenty lines shorter then the example given.
Joking aside, this a serious project or just messing around? I feel like it's the aforementioned but I wanna make sure.

Joking aside, this a serious project or just messing around? I feel like it's the aforementioned but I wanna make sure.
This is mostly a shitpost. Though if people make characters I will gm this...

โ€œYou emerge from the vault to find a wide open green view, it seems empty. Walking away from the safety of the vault, you notice a figure standing completely still and naked, it looks like a zombie from a monster movie, burnt and scarred. The scorched figure stands still with his arms out in a T-pose, he then merged with the road and runs at you. His attacks hurt you despite him being apart of the roadโ€

This is mostly a shitpost. Though if people make characters I will gm this...

โ€œYou emerge from the vault to find a wide open green view, it seems empty. Walking away from the safety of the vault, you notice a figure standing completely still and naked, it looks like a zombie from a monster movie, burnt and scarred. The scorched figure stands still with his arms out in a T-pose, he then merged with the road and runs at you. His attacks hurt you despite him being apart of the roadโ€
I'd be down for a fallout type RP just maybe not a 76 one lol

I'd be down for a fallout type RP just maybe not a 76 one lol
If Iโ€™m making this rp it will be the most nonsensical bugfest ever. Iโ€™m putting no effort into the plot. Iโ€™ll describe enemies in a manner similar to gameplay Iโ€™ve seen, and at any given time the rp will stop dead because servers.

โ€œYou found a pipe pistol!โ€
Five posts later.
โ€œYou found a pipe pistol and a axe you canโ€™t use yet!โ€
Two posts later.
โ€œYou leveled up! Hereโ€™s four random perk choices...โ€
*a radio signal can be hea-* Server disconnected.

Ok guys Iโ€™ll lower the price to $30 bucks... any of you still wanna play?

Hey I uh, added some more shit to buy...
You could do the same shit but in a different font! I just need 20 likes.

Fallout 76 rp, now dysentry free!

Bethesda nor flowiest D is responsible for any bodily illness or violent shitting of organs from playing the 76 game or rp,
please give us money for shit.

Perhaps (if the notch goes to eleven on this one), for a suggestion there could be normal Fallout characters who were placed in the alternative universe of F76 following a malfunction of the Mothership Zeta teleportation device, Institute Transponder, etc. Everything would feel familiar, yet everything else would be quite alien. Would really be interesting to see how characters would react.

What? No. No story at all. Just give me money to write about collecting bottles and fighting somewhat interesting wildlife with weapons that seem kinda shitty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back