• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fallout 4 Roleplay

Mr_DC

Been a while
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
paulrevere.png

As tensions in the Commonwealth started to mount, seemingly unconnected group odd jobs began painting a web of something larger. With the Brotherhood arriving in the Commonwealth, scavengers started being directed to high-tech locations. With the Railroad regaining its strength, the underground intelligence trade exploded. With the Minutemen taking back the Castle, raider gangs started showing strategic thinking unseen before. With the Institute seeming as a more physical threat than ever before, seeds of panic were sown.
Now, with all factions on the brink of war, the mysterious figure known only as The Benefactor sent for a new batch of hands in the wasteland to accomplish some of the most dangerous tasks yet.

Last edited:
Yeah, that single sentence isn't exactly a motivator.
What I imagined was a colorful cast of characters being hired by some unknown figure to do some unknown thing. A bit of a quest guiding everyone in a direction while still leaving room for people to split off and do their own thing or to influence the characters trying to do what they're hired for in positive or negative ways.
Still vague, I know, but I don't really make good interest checks.

Yeah, that single sentence isn't exactly a motivator.
What I imagined was a colorful cast of characters being hired by some unknown figure to do some unknown thing. A bit of a quest guiding everyone in a direction while still leaving room for people to split off and do their own thing or to influence the characters trying to do what they're hired for in positive or negative ways.
Still vague, I know, but I don't really make good interest checks.
That's enough for me to bite down on, I think. Knowing that you'll have a direction. I think we'll need more, though. At least right in the very beginning. Something to push everyone into action. Else, RP's tend to just languish and die right at the start.

I'm pretty strong when it comes to plotting and characters.
I just don't get too involved with explaining it in an interest check when there's always that risk that only one person will be interested in it.
If it's any comfort to you, I'll go into great lengths explaining what I have in mind if more people are interested.

I'm pretty strong when it comes to plotting and characters.
I just don't get too involved with explaining it in an interest check when there's always that risk that only one person will be interested in it.
If it's any comfort to you, I'll go into great lengths explaining what I have in mind if more people are interested.
Nah, I'll take your word for it. Good to hear. I'm onboard, hopefully a few other people get in too. And then maybe a couple more who don't look at Interest Checks.

Obi-Wan Kenobi Obi-Wan Kenobi Bill Nein Bill Nein AI10100 AI10100

paulrevere.png

As tensions in the Commonwealth started to mount, seemingly unconnected group odd jobs began painting a web of something larger. With the Brotherhood arriving in the Commonwealth, scavengers started being directed to high-tech locations. With the Railroad regaining its strength, the underground intelligence trade exploded. With the Minutemen taking back the Castle, raider gangs started showing strategic thinking unseen before. With the Institute seeming as a more physical threat than ever before, seeds of panic were sown.
Now, with all factions on the brink of war, the mysterious figure known only as The Benefactor sent for a new batch of hands in the wasteland to accomplish some of the most dangerous tasks yet.

Again, vague, yes. Anything more would be too linear or spoiler-y.
I will leave this open for a day or so to see if we have anyone else is interested and then I'll open the main roleplay thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back