• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fallout 3: Vaults and Vagabonds

Pat

Three Thousand Club

vTfkU7V.jpg

Set in 2277, Fallout 3: Vaults and Vagabonds, is heavily inspired by the game and to a lesser degree the lore of Fallout 3. The most notable difference between this particular installment in the ongoing Fallout Series and this RP is that James and his son, the boy that otherwise in time becomes both the Lone Wanderer and the protagonist of Fallout 3 the player controls, do not gain entry to Vault 101. All characters, within the original party anyway, will originate from Vault 101 and have grown up together within the aforementioned fallout shelter. While this as said will be significantly based upon Fallout 3, it shouldn't be confused as a copy of it. NPCs, quests, towns, everything, absolutely everything, can and often is subject to change, however minor or major it may end up being.

Another matter of note is this: characters are not invincible. The Capital Wasteland is as advertised, a chaotic, lawless, place, the pinnacle of prewar American glory brought to a horrifying low that would make the founding fathers turn in their graves. Those caught unprepared will suddenly, and all-too-likely, violently, die. Characters can go on to accomplish similar or perhaps even identical feats as the Lone Wanderer did and much more, from joining existent factions to making their own, but not nearly as easily. Each gunshot blasted at your character can potentially kill, so make sure to act accordingly. Finally, player versus player combat is allowed and encouraged. There will be no overreaching plot everyone must participate in, nor a group after the original characters open the vault door everyone has to travel with. Do whatever you want to do, make your own story, on your own terms.

The character application for this roleplay will be provided below so interested parties may get a head start on creating their characters. Please PM them to me when they are completed for review. It was created specifically to be completable within a matter of minutes, so it would be appreciated if they're completed within a timely manner. Additional details may be added to the sheets so long as they don't noticably impact how long it takes to complete them. All characters will be children, teens, and then reach adulthood, together, so don't add an age yet.

Character Application​

Sex:
Name:
Alignment: (Evil or Neutral or Good).
Appearance:

(33 points to spend)​

S: 1.
P: 1.
E: 1.
C: 1.
I: 1.
A: 1.
L: 1.

Strength determines how much your character can lift or carry, starting skills for melee and unarmed, and lastly directly impacts the damage of all melee attacks. Strength is important for any character that wants to get up close and personal.

Perception determines how well your character can see. Perception factors into skills like doctor, lockpick, and traps. Perception is important for any rogue or thief character.

Endurance determines how hardy your character is and directly plays into hit points, in addition to impacting their outdoorsman skill.

Charisma determines how good your character is at talking to people. Charisma has an effect on the barter and speech skills. Notably, charisma influences how attractive your character looks, with a value of one being blindingly ugly and a value of ten being absolutely stunning.

Intelligence determines how quickly your character thinks and how much they know. Intelligence matters for many skills, including but not limited to: repair, science, and first aid. Perhaps most importantly, it directly influences how many skill points your character receives when leveling up.

Agility determines how fast and dexterous your character is. A high score in agility allows them to react faster and aim better. Agility matters for nearly all ranged weapon skills, impacts your number of action points, and how much your character can move on a given turn.

Luck determines what dice rolls will give your character a critical success or critical failure, with the added benefit of altering every skill in the game. Luck also is capable of stacking the odds of certain situations more in your character's favor.

Last edited:
We have three currently interested players, one probably interested player, and an additional individual who hasn't responded to my invitation yet. We need nothing else but character sheets to be turned in, of which I have one so far. Once four character sheets are sent to me, I will shortly thereafter begin the RP.

I was wondering cause I'm a autistic female who had a hard time in high school English and couldn't do essays

I was wondering cause I'm a autistic female who had a hard time in high school English and couldn't do essays
This isn't high school English or an assignment. It's a VnV form of DnD meant for mutual enjoyment. Anyway, if this has tickled your fancy, go on and make a CS within the next few days. Although these can feasibly be completed in a few minutes, we aren't currently stressed for time.

Sex: female
Name: Angel Sapphire
Alignment: good
Appearance: medium length blonde hair up in a ponytail, blue eyes, tan skin, cute body
(33 points to spend)
S: 3
P: 4
E: 4
C: 10
I: 5
A: 10
L: 4
Race: white
Height: 5 foot even
Build: tall, skinny, agile, quick, can fit into tight spaces
Starting Garments: vault suit
Starting Equipment: none
Personality: shy, timid, quiet, caring, sweet, outgoing after getting to know someone

Last edited:
Name: Angel
Appearance: medium length blonde hair up in a ponytail, blue eyes, tan skin, cute body
(33 points to spend)
S: 2
P: 2
E: 2
I: 4
L: 3
Starting Garments: light pink tank top and pink daisy duke shorts, hunting outfit
Starting Equipment: hatchet
Personality: shy, timid, quiet, caring, sweet, outgoing after getting to know someone
At first, the only outfits available are vault suits, as all other clothing was incinerated upon arrival or over the two hundred years since the vault door closed have been worn down to threads. Hatchets also aren't available, as are most weapons in the vault, as they were almost entirely taken away by vault tec security. At most, you can have a switchblade or brass knuckles from the start, as they're much more concealable. If they're eventually found by the overseer or those loyal to him, I feel as if I don't have to say there will be consequences. You also have seven more points to spend.

Name: Angel
(33 points to spend)
S: 2
P: 2
E: 2
I: 4
L: 3
Starting Garments: light pink tank top and pink daisy duke shorts, hunting outfit
Starting Equipment: hatchet
Also, a last name of some sort for your character would be appreciated.

Gave her a last name, edited her clothes, and I added the numbers up on her special and it totaled 33 points

Gave her a last name, edited her clothes, and I added the numbers up on her special and it totaled 33 points
The CS already had one point in every S.P.E.C.I.A.L., so with thirty-three more points it should be forty, total.

It is submitted to them already in this thread, I've just been going in under edit then save the edited changes for them to look at

Users who are viewing this thread

Back