• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fallout: 2290 (ALWAYS OPEN)

I have two questions: Has anyone taken the NCR? And should I join the Discord?
Nobody has taken the NCR. So it'd be great if you assumed that role. Joining the OOC discord is up to you, so that's a personal choice.

This sounds pretty interesting. I really like the Fallout universe, and have actually have a rather silly idea for faction in mind based on the Nuka-Cola/Sunset Sarsaparilla rivalry. I would very much like to join if you're not full.

This sounds pretty interesting. I really like the Fallout universe, and have actually have a rather silly idea for faction in mind based on the Nuka-Cola/Sunset Sarsaparilla rivalry. I would very much like to join if you're not full.
Sounds good. Feel free to follow the links contained within the replies on the first page of this interest check to find the OOC and faction sheets. Also, feel free to ask any questions you may have or expand upon your idea.

We're still looking for a Legion player. Brotherhood and Vegas players might be interesting too. As always, custom factions are welcome as well.

Throwing my name in the ring, I've got a character in mind, if there are still openings.
Yup. I assume you're familiar with nation builders though, right? Anyway follow the links contained within the replies on the first page to get started.

Yup. I assume you're familiar with nation builders though, right? Anyway follow the links contained within the replies on the first page to get started.

I have some experience, from what I see it looks like this is going to have some more narrative elements too. I've got my eye on the Washington/BC territories, if that's acceptable. I was always curious what the Pacific Northwest would look like in the Fallout universe.

EDIT: If preferred, I also have ideas for a small nation of Washington/Northern Oregon.

I have some experience, from what I see it looks like this is going to have some more narrative elements too. I've got my eye on the Washington/BC territories, if that's acceptable. I was always curious what the Pacific Northwest would look like in the Fallout universe.

EDIT: If preferred, I also have ideas for a small nation of Washington/Northern Oregon.
Either is good.

I'm interested. I have in mind something like the Crimson Caravan, but cooler.
Cool. We have a New California Republic player too, so that might make the NCR (and the west in general) more lively. Let me know any details and follow the links in the replies on the first page to get started. Welcome aboard.

I'm gonna make them their own thing in the Midwest/East, and have them make their debut in the West.

Bump. The New California Republic, Caesar's Legion, Vegas, the Brotherhood of Steel chapters, among many other factions are still available. As always, custom player made factions are up for grabs as well wherever there's available land.

Bumperino. The above roles remain unfilled, and custom player made factions wherever there is land remains welcome. Follow the links contained in the replies on the first page for more information.

The roleplay has finally begun, but many important canon factions such as the NCR, the Legion, the Brotherhood of Steel chapters, and other iconic Fallout factions remain open for the taking. And of course, custom roleplayer created factions continue to be welcomed wherever there is space available on the map.

If the idea of a Fallout roleplay where you lead a group of people, interacting with others from across the north american continent, sounds fun, feel free to follow the links contained within the replies found on the first page of this interest check to get started.

Okay, so I've never done a "Nation Builder" RP before. Tbh, in the two decades of my roleplay experience, I had never even heard of this genre until I joined this site.
I'm moderately versed in Fallout stuff. I played the Brotherhood of Steel game back on the... I think it was the PS2. Later I played pt.4 and a bit of New Vegas. But tbh, I only lightly explored these games. I started playing 5 on my friend's console... but we don't talk anymore, so obvs I don't play it anymore.

ANYways... as I said, I have no idea what a nation builder is like. I don't want to play some sorta game that's like an RP version of RISK. Is there room in this genre for playing just as an individual? I had a mind to be a wasteland raider. But I don't want to outline the whole gang. Is someone already making one? If so, could I just be a single person in their group?

Last edited:
Okay, so I've never done a "Nation Builder" RP before. Tbh, in the two decades of my roleplay experience, I had never even heard of this genre until I joined this site.
I'm moderately versed in Fallout stuff. I played the Brotherhood of Steel game back on the... I think it was the PS2. Later I played pt.4 and a bit of New Vegas. But tbh, I only lightly explored these games. I started playing 5 on my friend's console... but we don't talk anymore, so obvs I don't play it anymore.

ANYways... as I said, I have no idea what a nation builder is like. I don't want to play some sorta game that's like an RP version of RISK. Is there room in this genre for playing just as an individual? I had a mind to be a wasteland raider. But I don't want to outline the whole gang. Is someone already making one? If so, could I just be a single person in their group?
You can ask an existing faction if you want to participate in the roleplay with them. Someone has chosen to make a gulf faction in the south of America you might like. Either that, or there's a Caesar's Legion player I think.

To explain to you in case you're not fully aware what nation building is, it's usually either you are the nation and you control absolutely everything, or you roleplay from the perspective of it's leader. We're going with the latter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back