• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fallot Search

Beutelwolf

The Overlord
I will try my best to keep this short and sweet! (Sorry for formatting issues, I’m using the app)

I am looking for someone who can type 3+ paragraph posts, who is interested in the story line, and doesn’t mind darker themes

First things first, I don’t require romance. I’m perfectly fine with just allowing our characters to survive it out for the long run. I mostly play male characters as well.

(We’ll get into more details as we go)

As for things about the games, I have played all of them, which means I know the world fairly well. I’m listing them out below with my views of the game itself. My top three are New Vegas, Fallout 2, and Fallout 3.

These probably will take place pre-game to keep choice conflicts out of the way.

————

Fallout: I really enjoyed the game! But it would take a lot to convince me to do a rp in it.

Fallout 2: We could go in a lot of directions here!

Tactics: Let’s not please.

Fallout 3: Once again, there are a lot of directions that could make decent roleplays (I HAVE PLAYED ALL DLC FOR THIS GAME)

New Vegas: favorite game that I do have some ideas for. I like all the ideologies and the political contexts of the game. (HAVE PLAYED ALL THE DLC)

Fallout 4: It would take a lot for me to do something in this area of the wasteland. It’s got a lot of interesting locations and all, but it’s just not something I’d be craving.

Sorry this is so short guys! If you have any questions or ideas, feel free to comment or shoot me a PM!

Yo. If this is still relevant I'll do a fallout 3 or new vegas one. Though I've only played the DLC's for new vegas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back