• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You all thought me as mad, but I told you the truth I did!
they live above us...

nano skyrace.jpg

Our story begins in the humans capital of Barrack. The lands of Sallgree is Plagued by darkspawn,
From across the oceans is a fleet of Orcs landing on the southern beaches of Waine, a terrifying army the humans and dwarfs of Sallgree could never imagine builds strength...
The green monsters create forts adorned with their victims skulls, they grow in number each week and send hunting parties out to cause despair wherever life can be sniffed out.
orcs.jpg

The king has called for skilled warriors, powerful mages, brutal beasts, anyone confident or crazy enough to quest for a solution to remedy the curse of death that has been cast on the land!

With islands falling from the skies...
whole villages, towns, even kingdoms being plagued by monsters..
The humans try their best to defend their homes and lands. What little amount of elves still remain retreated to their original homelands.
The dwarfs defend themselves underground.

What shook the kingdoms of Aerth the most? Why A sorcerer foretold these events...
“When The skies fall, a lizard king will conquer all.
Angels from the sky will need the help of those below,
Or darkness will consume all we know,”

(the man was always known as a crackpot, however when islands fell from the sky and winged humans became known to aerth. His work was studied in the hopes of learning more about the future)

The Darkspawn (and other monsters) seem different to those used to fighting such fouled creatures...
Almost like someone or something is leading them, teaching them.
As the skies fall and the people panic, a demonic creature gains strength. With brutal force and sadistic cunning, the demon is forging a army to rival all of Aerth.

Will you accept the kings bounty?
Are you strong enough, smart enough, crazy enough to skirmish into The chaos that is building up in this world?
————-
This is a fantasy rp in a medieval setting. I aim to give a video game like feel and attempt to make it funny at times while being as detailed as the situation needs.

Magic and monsters of all sorts, a quest that will take a party across all of Aerth including the skies and underground.

Create a character of your choosing! (Within reason)
Anything sentient and able to speak has a chance of being accepted.
(I have some races to choose from to help you get started, human, dwarf, beastkin etc)

Unique speech and skill checks for each character! Depending on your character, opportunities or misfortune could fall upon you...
perhaps you can talk down your enemy? Perhaps your only strength is strength, a full varied party will enable many different routes the story can take.

These random events count as Optional side quests, Which will help level your character to become more competent and badass.
———
As gm of This roleplay I aim to be fair and provide a fun challenge for each player, thus a bit more detail and effort may be placed into the character sheets and who will be accepted. I shall elaborate further to whoever wishes to know.

PM me if you have a question,
tag me saying you’re interested if you want the creation of the rp and relevant threads to speed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back