• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

teluhtubby

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Falling Rose Petals

rose.jpg

This RP pretty much bases on free characters. it doesn't matter what character, just use your imagination and what you enjoy the most. It can be an anime-based character or someone famous. But there's a twist: your character is thrown onto a planet somewhere off. No clue where you are or who the others are. But you have to survive. The types of animals there are dangerous, like dragons, for example. But every time one character kills one of the large beings, a petal from a rose falls. Which the rose if guarded by the biggest boss of them all.

After defeating the said boss, which will take longer than expected, they all will be sent home. Never to see their new friends again.

Let me know if this had caught your interest...

Falling Rose Petals

View attachment 872053

This RP pretty much bases on free characters. it doesn't matter what character, just use your imagination and what you enjoy the most. It can be an anime-based character or someone famous. But there's a twist: your character is thrown onto a planet somewhere off. No clue where you are or who the others are. But you have to survive. The types of animals there are dangerous, like dragons, for example. But every time one character kills one of the large beings, a petal from a rose falls. Which the rose if guarded by the biggest boss of them all.

After defeating the said boss, which will take longer than expected, they all will be sent home. Never to see their new friends again.

It had just caught my Interest, and I may have a few characters in mind.​

Falling Rose Petals

View attachment 872053

Falling Rose Petals

View attachment 872053

I'm interested!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back