• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Falling Apart (Multifandom RP)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
The Clueless little girl just went on with the flow of events. Little did she know that she is now being sent on a mission. Ib did not speak or bothered to speak out for herself. Ib's calm expression remained throughout the whole deployment. She was grouped with strangers she never met and now she is being deployed somewhere via mysterious vessel. There are alot of things that came into ib's mind while travelling through another world. She got a bit motion sick but it wasn't anything of a big deal. Ib was the last one out of the ship. Her crimson red eyes gazed into the brand new world she is in. It was like heaven with more lands. It looked like something out of a painting. Beautiful it may be but Ib's face didn't express much since her mindset is still confused. She has no idea why she here and is she doing something like this. She listened to the orientation but due to her limited vocabulary. Ib did not fully understood the whole thing. She saw her potential teammates scatter across the world. Only to find that they are heading towards the goblin creatures she has never seen before. Ib stood still next to her ship, analyzing the battlefield.

Just a reminder, this is NOT dead.
I've just been very, very distracted in recent days; I'm bad at time management. That, and there's a lot to comprehend for my next post.

Alright. I've made my decision to, for this time being, post the universes one at a time.

Doing them all in one post would be far too overwhelming.

View attachment 410273
Operation Crunch
Location - Hijacked military vessel, headed towards Somalia (destination unknown)
Objective - Rescue the hostages

Upon hearing of the XCOM Commander's plans to perform reconnaissance and gloating about his presumed experience, the Chinese scientist just gave a nod of her head, pushing up her glasses, which nearly toppled off the tip of her nose, as she whispered to the armored male. "Well, it's Somali, not Somalian... Tomato, tomato, I guess." She whispered, stepping along the sides of the vessel with her accompanying three squadmates, her view and movement restricted by the plethora of cargo containers, and the absurd amount of security stationed on the ship by the pirates. Seriously, they were nigh everywhere, save for the end of the massive sea-craft where the troupe of four first set foot. Some of the men were leaning against cargo containers, casually smoking cigarettes, with dual pistols holstered at their sides, while they joked away about topics that their unacknowledged company didn't understand due to a language barrier. There was a sealed central room of the ship, its contents unknown, but its position given away by a large antenna, and two American flags sailing on a pole hoisted above. It was surrounded with four metal containers, and it was guarded by several men. Due to the sheer amount of overwatch provided, the former agent of the similarly-named organization had to take care in hooking Snowball back into the compartment above her fuel tanks, in order to keep their noise levels to a minimum.

However, suddenly, one of the men who Joseph, Cat, the Commander, and Mei-Ling had heard talking with a colleague before shifted around anxiously, and asked his companion a question, his MP5A5 submachine gun held in hand. "Miyaad maqashay taas?" He inquired, wondering what the sound was, before slowly wandering towards the location where he presumed the noises were coming from, his firearm grasped firmly. Meanwhile, the rest of the crew members just relaxed, currently not concerned by the risk of unwanted guests. "They found us..." The climatologist quietly lamented, trailing back to the rear of the group, in case she was needed for supportive fighting.

BlightGiver BlightGiver GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Angelostar4 Angelostar4

The Commander
As I psionically order my diplomacy team to start to understand what precisely the pirates were talking about, I hear footsteps.
Ohhh, well well well. Somebody actually had the brain to check my hiding spot.
It would be suicide to open fire this very instant. My Flying Suit would laugh off a lot of their fire, but with these many pirates around us opening fire would be an early funeral. No, I have an idea.
Psionically channeling my voice into my allies' thoughts, I mentally say this.
"Everybody, please take cover. I'm going to cause some chaos to try and get the hostile to go somewhere else or start the fight by taking out that group of pirates in front of us."
I quietly take out one of my Alien Grenades. Good for distracting certain attention elsewhere, or causing mayhem among massed enemy forces.
(If you don't mind Ashuraa)
Sensing Mei's thoughts about him gloating about his experience, the Commander psionically added specifically to Mei, "Me, gloat? Last time I got overconfident I took a plasma shot to the head. I'm lucky to be alive."

Last edited:
Leone's head began to rang a bit, making her put a hand on the right side of her head to make sure nothing physically is messing with it. But soon enough the young empress realizes that the man in front of her... is speaking to the team telepathically. "...Guess he isn't all for show with his weird looking armor and equipment." A little smirk was plain on Leone's face, impressed one of her allie's abilities. "Though if he says take cover... maybe, just maybe..." A little plan hatched in Leone's mind. Crouching down to the ground, Leone starts to move towards the metal containers near the odd flag... making sure she doesn't get caught with the rest of the group, as she soon stands up and places her back on one of the containers.

"Hey, mind-reader guy. If you can hear me, i'll be over here to see what these four guys are guarding. And don't worry about me, a couple of armed merchant got nothing on a quick thief like me!" Leone says confidently in her mind.

AshuraaHunter AshuraaHunter GearBlade654 GearBlade654

The Commander
"Alright. I'm gonna grenade this pirate group so that if you're caught you don't have to deal with so many."
Priming the grenade, I lob it straight at the pirates guarding the containers, attempting to take out the front of the group of pirates while not hitting the containters. Then I take out my Psi Amp.
"Alright, let's do this."
Turning to a random pirate in the group, a purple aura surrounds my head as I try to Psi Panic him.
(1 through 100. 75 or lower to work.)
(65. Panic successful.)
(Rolling for effect... 1 is Panic, 2 is Terrify (Flee), 3 is Berserk)
(3. Berserk.)
I let out a very unsettling chuckle as I Panic the pirate while the purple aura around my head and my Psi Amp glow.
"You will die here."
Then I psionically turn to Leone.
"Alright, the pirate I panicked... is going to attack everything around him. Might want to move."

Last edited:
(Overcautious roll. Unsure if this works seeing as the Commander basically performed a surprise attack, but 2 of 5 will cause him to go last.)
(5. Not going last.)

(Since post order was kind of disrupted here, I'll just go off of the few before this)

Joseph was astounded as the peace quickly devolved into minor chaos; one pirate had walked too close to his group and they had reacted accordingly to it all. "Commander?!" Joseph managed to blurt out as the military officer used his psionic powers on an unwary degenerate. "Wonder how powerful that is on regular people anyway." The Swede inquired to himself, as the pirate had appeared to be suffering from the powerful ability used on him. "Was this our approach the whole time?!" Joseph asked the Commander. This whole time, Mei and Leone were slightly further away from their two militarily inclined squad mates, effectively separating them to a degree. Joseph took note of this, 'Good strategy for hiding; not so much when a fight is going to potentially start.'

"Shit; is there any of that guy's cohorts watching us?" He worried, sneaking his head around a different corner of his hiding spot to try and locate any pirates perched at a higher vantage point; ones that could potentially be observing there psionically affected partner.

(Roll for perception; Joseph's stat is 13 so +1 roll modifier. Rolled a 1; +1 is 2. Joseph fails to successfully determine any potential onlookers.)

But Joseph couldn't help but be in amazement at watching the pirate go into a panic, thanks to the Commander's abilities. "Stuff like that would be science fiction for me; guess it's just commonplace for most of these other universes." He thought, not paying any more attention to his surroundings for that brief moment.

Angelostar4 Angelostar4 AshuraaHunter AshuraaHunter GearBlade654 GearBlade654

The Commander
Psionically speaking to Joseph, I say this.
"I plan to cause chaos among their ranks for a while with a panic and a grenade."
"Granted, I fully accept there could have been a better way to open the fight, but the chaos I just inflicted is going to cause some major headaches for the enemy and give Leone time to investigate the containers."
(I failed to realize that the Commander goes AFTER Joseph, not before. Sorry BlightGiver BlightGiver )

THIS ROLEPLAY IS NOW DEFUNCT; due to personal reasons.
A reboot will commence in June when I have more time and energy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back