• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Falling Apart (Multifandom RP) - Advanced Battle Arena

AshuraaHunter

A Roleplayer with Standards
The gates opened.
The gates opened without warning for those that stood near them, within the Main Central ship. Where they rest against the walls were the former location of rigorous construction, but the building process had finally concluded. What laid past the gates was a futuristic coliseum, with binding, metal walls that seemed impervious to even the most forceful and harsh impacts. The field itself was just a long, grassy pane, for now; hanging above the zone was a four-sided JumboTron with several indicators for viewers and a cloudy sky, and seats for more than 10,000 Main Central workers, commoners, or other folks who were interested in spectating surrounded it. However, before the eyes of the visitors, the centre field suddenly morphed to display several different environment possibilities, either being based off of a weather condition, or a location within the Multiverse. This battleground had the ability to modify its terrain at will. "Welcome, everyone, to the Advanced Battle Arena!" An announcer's voice enthusiastically boomed. However, to those that have been around the spaceship for a fair bit, or engaged in missions assigned to them by the Monarch, this voice was more than familiar. "I am one of the co-hosts of this magnificent event, Future! I'm not sure who the color commentators are just yet... but I'm sure they'll be lively! Isn't it exciting to duel with your companions for precious prizes, all while fans cheer you on, the battlefield changes on the fly, and music blares throughout the stadium? I'd agree! So you should come around soon! For the thrill!"

So this is basically the PvP (player vs. player) portion of Falling Apart, a multi-fandom dice RP where characters complete missions in hopes to piece together a catastrophe.
Link to the main roleplay here.

Rules:
1. No god-modding or metagaming. This rule also applies to Falling Apart's main portion.
2. Play fair, and swear by the d20 on wizards.com.
3. Be a good sport. Even if you end up losing a few thousand currency on a fight, tell the other participants that it was a good game, and move on.
4. I can't stress this enough - don't be a sore loser by taking out your frustrations on other players later on.

Battle rules:
1. All battles are fought with two teams of three characters. This means constant, fiery 3 vs. 3 action. Occasionally, game objectives may be involved (I'll explain how those work later), but for a large portion of the battle, either combatting the enemy non-stop, or assisting your teammates, is of utmost importance.
2. All characters are treated as if they are on the same level as the highest-leveled character involved, just to make gameplay fairer. No advantageous bonuses without others gaining them to compensate.
3. 'Chances' are disregarded in this gamemode. Once a character's EDR reaches 0, they are eliminated for the rest of the game, unless otherwise specified.
4. Items and other equipment garnered throughout the roleplay can be switched around for Advanced Battle Arena combat. Consumable items will not truly be used up, and can still be equipped and subsequently consumed in the main roleplay. However, once an item is consumed, it vanishes, and cannot be used again, until it is acquired again or unless the character has more than one again.
5. Players must have completed at least three missions successfully before any of their characters can participate in the Advanced Battle Arena. Additionally, before a new character can participate, they are required to have completed at least one mission successfully before entering the ABA.

That's pretty much it for now, enjoy!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back