• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fallen Fairytales

king5ter

Bittersweet Psychopath
So the basic idea for this rp is that each player is a dark version of a famous character from a fairytale, and all the fairytales live in the same place, ruled by the evil fairytales. The characters decide to start a revolution, and lead a war against the evil fairytales. The story will be largely player-driven, focusing on the interaction between the fairytales and how the stories are changed and twisted.

Just let me know if you're interested!

Yeah I've heard of that and The Wolf Among Us and the idea is kinda similar but it's not a modern setting it's a fantasy land

I'm interested if it's still open. I'd love to play Red Riding hood :D I have a good idea for her.

I'm creating the thread now, there will be characters you can claim, here's what been claimed so far:

The Woodsman - CrawlingChaos74

Belle - Sassy Crystal

Little Red Riding Hood - Hayley

Peter Pan - wonderboy1234

Alice - kira blackthorn

Cinderella - Alina Auburn

The Mad Hatter - Moi

Hansel - Cadell Morde

The Big Bad Wolf - Amityvillager

The Little Mermaid - Bella 4444

Rapunzel - Hinatarocks

Rumpelstiltskin - Scariot01

Goldilocks - Suzette

HonestlySurviving - Snow White

Aladdin - The Doorman

Unclaimed characters:

Gretel -

The Big Bad Wolf -

Seven Dwarfs - (doesn't actually have to be seven but there's seven positions) -

Jack - (Jack and the Beanstalk) -

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back